D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kew's ground particularly big or small? The draw tells me that you haven't seen West Brunswick's ground this season, and probably not the past few since you've been in different divisions...

A lot will be told with the results this week, some very well-matched games between teams at similar standings

Its pretty small and round. Looks bigger than what it is due to the wings. Have to say, by far the best facilities we have been to this year, and its very scenic.

It does look like a season shaping round this one. I think after this round, a few teams may start dropping away.

Its pretty small and round. Looks bigger than what it is due to the wings. Have to say, by far the best facilities we have been to this year, and its very scenic.

It does look like a season shaping round this one. I think after this round, a few teams may start dropping away.

I agree - I thought Big Waz was referring to the ground being bigger than the WBs and that was the advantage. misread his post.

I wouldn't discount a few upsets in the next handful of rounds, teams with finals aspirations will be looking a long way ahead and teams with nothing to lose will be poised to have a decent crack

I agree - I thought Big Waz was referring to the ground being bigger than the WBs and that was the advantage. misread his post.

I wouldn't discount a few upsets in the next handful of rounds, teams with finals aspirations will be looking a long way ahead and teams with nothing to lose will be poised to have a decent crack

Not us Pete,

We have - West Brunswick (h) SFX (a) Albert Park (a)

in the next 3 weeks and Richmond and Mt Lilydale in the fianl 2 rounds. Tough draw but also good to play all of the final aspirants in the run home.

We can't afford to look to far ahead as we play a potential challenger every week.

Not us Pete,

We have - West Brunswick (h) SFX (a) Albert Park (a)

in the next 3 weeks and Richmond and Mt Lilydale in the fianl 2 rounds. Tough draw but also good to play all of the final aspirants in the run home.

We can't afford to look to far ahead as we play a potential challenger every week.

Afternoon's Headlines: "KEW BATTLING BIG-GAME FATIGUE WITH TOUGH RUN HOME"

TIPS ROUND 12:

Nth.B V B.H.N---Nth.B by 10 points
Sth.M V S.T.Ho---Sth.M by 5 goals
Rich.C V S.F.X---S.F.X by 8 goals
Mt.L V E.P---Mt.L by 10 goals
A.P V Bull.C---A.P 10 goals
Kew V W.B---Kew to hopfully give theese buggers there first loss by a goal. (please, please, please beat them)

Is Kew's ground particularly big or small? The draw tells me that you haven't seen West Brunswick's ground this season, and probably not the past few since you've been in different divisions...

A lot will be told with the results this week, some very well-matched games between teams at similar standings

Its the smallest ground we've played on this year. Nice ground, very hard center square.

RM's League Team
After Playing all teams once here is my league team ...

FF: D. Penny (BHN) - D. Viola (EP) - S. Dishon (WB)
CHF: N. Nuske (RC) - J. Sudholz (WB) - C. Horne (Kew)
C: B. Cookson (BC) - S. Bennett (AP) - G. Pearson (SFX)
CHB: M. Viola (EP) - S. Pietsch (WB) - C. Gibson (MtL)
FB: G. Ortlip (Kew) - C. Liston (BHN) - B. Pryor (SFX)

Ruck: G. Bell (Kew)
Rovers: M. Rhodes (MtL), B. Irving (WB)

Bench: D. Pizzari (NB), R. Sissons (SM), F. George (StH), B. Spencer (SFX)

Coach: N. Dallas (AP)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RM's League Team

Peoples from West Brunswick is a bit stiff.

Also I don't think your onballers are tall enough:cool:

RM's League Team

Good Post RuckM. Pretty good squad, obviously I and everyone would swap a couple, at the most.:thumbsu:

I've never had the pleasure of playing at Eley Park... and yes... North B is probably smaller, but I haven't played there this year ;)

I hear RC has its favourite umpires again![/quote]

They are ALL our favorites......all of em'

RM's League Team

Im not suggesting that the players selected havent been playing good football but in my humblest of opinions when two teams are dominating in the nature of Kew and WB then i feel that 7 out of 22 is not a great reflection on that dominance.

Im not suggesting that the players selected havent been playing good football but in my humblest of opinions when two teams are dominating in the nature of Kew and WB then i feel that 7 out of 22 is not a great reflection on that dominance.

Who would you put in Ice Man? Melican? Gall? Thomson?

Too many good players from WB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back