D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
News from the "other side".

Major injury to key AP onballer, 10 weeks before he is back. They have recruited more height to cover the retirement of only 2 regular senior players, with several recruited from Old Carey.

RIP

Club fieldies can only suggest that the club goalie might like to change their mind;
VAFA umps can overule a club goaly but cannot overule a VAFA goaly

Which is what I said, only without the knobbly knees!

Who knew such powers rested with the VAFA goalies. They must be such he-men.

News from the "other side".

Major injury to key AP onballer, 10 weeks before he is back. They have recruited more height to cover the retirement of only 2 regular senior players, with several recruited from Old Carey.

RIP

Baker, Bennett, McIndoe, Thompson or Dallas?

NEW BULLEEN FORUM - www.bulleencobras.asn.au

Everyone will be pumped to know Bulleen have a new forum on their website, everything goes, all welcome to join and talk rubbish.

www.Bulleencobras.asn.au

Absolute Muppets has been quoted as saying "this forum is sure to overthrow the popularity of Bigfooty within 3 weeks". Massive claims, but sure to be a winner.

Re: NEW BULLEEN FORUM - www.bulleencobras.asn.au

Everyone will be pumped to know Bulleen have a new forum on their website, everything goes, all welcome to join and talk rubbish.

www.Bulleencobras.asn.au

Absolute Muppets has been quoted as saying "this forum is sure to overthrow the popularity of Bigfooty within 3 weeks". Massive claims, but sure to be a winner.

Muppet,

Is that bloke who did the streak at the Warnambool grand final last year playing this year???? Very funny man!! Enjoyed a few jars with your boys on our foot trip...!!

Welcome back Harvs, Your boys at West Brunswick are the talk of the town. How are things shaping up this year?

Great to see Harvs back. It's been such a long time.

I am sure all on the D4 thread are going to be the better for having Harvs on board this year.

Maybe a ladder prediction Harvs?

WB for mine seem to be the team to beat

G'day Nikko.
Just joined the sight a couple days ago, reading through the pages and found this from yourself regarding the broken down car! I was one of those blokes! It was good of the boys still left at the rooms to jumpstart us! :thumbsu:!
Looking forward to visiting the ground again later this year hopefully for the same result.:D

Well at least i hope the car doesnt break down this time!! ( as the for the jumpstart, u guys waited 4 ages b4 asking! )

Unfortunately we wont get to play u guys this year, make sure u come up to D3 so we can re-enact the days/nights events!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muppet,

Is that bloke who did the streak at the Warnambool grand final last year playing this year???? Very funny man!! Enjoyed a few jars with your boys on our foot trip...!!

That would be Glennos, havent seen him down the club this year but I am sure he'll get down there.

For those who missed the snapshot in the Warrnambool Post of his streak, here it is

http://www.sportingpulse.com/pics/45/85/4585468_firstImageIMG.jpg

You guys must be of been sething all summer after going out in straight sets, have you topped up your list to make it two ressie's flags in three years

Anger management working a treat Harv's? How's the boyfriend? still squeezing into the South Melbourne jumper at training?

Was visiting friends in Kew on Saturday and stumbled upon the Kew intraclub, I have never seen D4 footy (or D3 for that matter) but they didn't look all that crash hot. I suppose time will tell.

For those who missed the snapshot in the Warrnambool Post of his streak, here it is

That's not a streak, he's wearing undies! What a muppet!

Far more chutzpah and style shown by the streaker at the GF last year.

That's not a streak, he's wearing undies! What a muppet!

Far more chutzpah and style shown by the streaker at the GF last year.

we had a dad wit his 4 kids sitting next to us and he said mate plz leave ur jocks on while ur sitting here
he was so blind on no sleep he forgot to take his jocks off once he got over the fence

everyone has had a crack at the ladder so here is mine for 08

West Brunswick
Mt Lilydale
Box Hill North
St Francis Xavier
Kew

Richmond Centrals
Albert Park
Bulleen Cobras
South Mornington
North Brunswick
Eley Park
Syndal Tally Ho

Baker, Bennett, McIndoe, Thompson or Dallas?
Greetings future clients

You presume AP have only 5 onballers, dangerous thinking!

Dallas didn't play - injured hammy previous week
Thompson - retired
McIndoe - Captain this year & in good health

Thay just leaves Bennett and Baker.

The injured player doesn't fight indians!

A lot more youth in the team this year and more depth with onballers. They played Powerhouse the previous week and looked very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back