D4 D4 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would make sense I guess? Since EP has just smashed Kew and Mann nearly toppled MTL. We have those two sides coming up soon so should be interesting, especially if there are new tactics at play!

Manningham has had too many injuries to risk any more in a game worth nothing. Our blokes would have been screaming for a week off I'd have thought...

Manningham has had too many injuries to risk any more in a game worth nothing. Our blokes would have been screaming for a week off I'd have thought...

Alright i'll come clean! Can't see any harm in it!

AP/RC played a modified praccy on the weekend to discuss combating LT's free ball movement. Was a successful day. AP to run with plan this weekend and report back.

Let see how it goes this weekend!

AP/RC played a modified praccy on the weekend to discuss combating LT's free ball movement. Was a successful day. AP to run with plan this weekend and report back.

Ed Sill Jnr.... Love it. How's your dad going at Hawthorn?

Ed Sill Jnr.... Love it. How's your dad going at Hawthorn?

Of couse you love it! Cause it's true! Surely you can't deny it!

Dad's going alright.

Things have settle down at home a fair bit since he finished D4 reporting. Which was average at best! Let's be honest! Though he doesn't really rate the new bloke! Very mono tone and doesn't bring much to the table!:p

After the weekend's strategic planning AP by 26 points over a hapless LT.

Around the grounds
The Chad was great to chalk up a win of a woeful NB
BHN to string back to back wins against Bullingham
EP over ML by plenty
SM/SU draw
RC by half a point of Kew

Mate your obviously looking for a bite but lets squash this stupid rumour right now. You say its true aye. Hmm i'm telling you it's fact that it didn't happen. Wonder what the A/P coach thought of that considering he wasn't even in the country at the time. Wouldn't of thought he would of wanted to miss that considering they were talking tactics. Mate if ya gonna try and stir the pot come up with something that maybe a little bit believable.

Dad's going alright.

Things have settle down at home a fair bit since he finished D4 reporting. Which was average at best! Let's be honest! Though he doesn't really rate the new bloke! Very mono tone and doesn't bring much to the table!:p
I'm insulted , i use at least two tones!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kew eh?

Hope the rain holds off... should be a great game. Does anyone know if Horne is back for the Bears?

you will have to wait and see...but trained the house down last night

...also hope the rain holds off although kews ground just soaks it straight up, except for the middle of course.

should be a good game 3 v 4.

are you wearing the lovely vafa alternative strip tommorrow??

you will have to wait and see...but trained the house down last night

...also hope the rain holds off although kews ground just soaks it straight up, except for the middle of course.

should be a good game 3 v 4.

are you wearing the lovely vafa alternative strip tommorrow??

yes red and black for the next two games.

Dad's going alright.

After the weekend's strategic planning AP by 26 points over a hapless LT....wrong

Around the grounds
The Chad was great to chalk up a win of a woeful NB...wrong
BHN to string back to back wins against Bullingham...wrong
EP over ML by plenty...wrong
SM/SU draw...wrong
RC by half a point of Kew...wrong

Tipping well this year hey!!

Dad's going alright.

After the weekend's strategic planning AP by 26 points over a hapless LT....wrong

Around the grounds
The Chad was great to chalk up a win of a woeful NB...wrong
BHN to string back to back wins against Bullingham...wrong
EP over ML by plenty...wrong
SM/SU draw...wrong
RC by half a point of Kew...wrong

Tipping well this year hey!!

if it wasnt for fradkin snaping one over his shoulder and the siren going as the ball went through the goals u would have been right, easily the best win i have ever seen

if it wasnt for fradkin snaping one over his shoulder and the siren going as the ball went through the goals u would have been right, easily the best win i have ever seen

Sounds great, Fradkin's not a bad player at all...his a bit underestimated I think?...sh#t that hurts when eye tink

Hope Michael Viola is ok, last 5 minutes against MTL he may have done some bad damage to himself, MTL people were great to assist.
BWaz must be on holiday...ain't heard anything about the RC result yet:eek:
How good are LT, it's a big and tough ground to play on especially when the winds blowing to the clubroom end.

What happened to NB reserves, you all say they tank it in the ressies somewhat but they lost to the bottom team Chaddy who previously had not won a game:confused:

Sounds great, Fradkin's not a bad player at all...his a bit underestimated I think?...sh#t that hurts when eye tink

Hope Michael Viola is ok, last 5 minutes against MTL he may have done some bad damage to himself, MTL people were great to assist.
How good are LT, it's a big and tough ground to play on especially when the winds blowing to the clubroom end.

What happened to NB reserves, you all say they tank it in the ressies somewhat but they lost to the bottom team Chaddy who previously had not won a game:confused:

Correct me if i'm wrong Jezza or Ozza, but looking at their twos list for that game, it looks like they gave lots of blokes who have missed out a lot of games

Correct me if i'm wrong Jezza or Ozza, but looking at their twos list for that game, it looks like they gave lots of blokes who have missed out a lot a game

It is true that quite a few blokes got their first game for the season on Saturday - but regardless, the team we fielded was still a pretty good two's side and should have been strong enough to win the game. The boys just played pretty poorly to be honest, after being excellent for most of the year so far.

I would be surprised if the team that Chadstone fielded on Saturday was that similar to what they had fielded earlier in the year. Chaddy played really well from what I saw - with 3 or 4 blokes in particularlar dominating. Chaddy's 2's on the weekend were far far better than BHN, Richmond, Swinburne and Eley Park's teams. Hard to judge AP and Kew who we also beat - I'd say their teams have improved since.

On a positive note - was great to have a good win in the seniors to get us on the board. But pretty disappointing from one of the umpires throughout the day who more than once made comments along the lines of 'thats why you guys are in D4' and that 'D4 was sh1t footy'. Pretty rich coming from a bloke who put in a performance that both teams agreed was absolutely woeful umpiring.

It is true that quite a few blokes got their first game for the season on Saturday - but regardless, the team we fielded was still a pretty good two's side and should have been strong enough to win the game. The boys just played pretty poorly to be honest, after being excellent for most of the year so far.

I would be surprised if the team that Chadstone fielded on Saturday was that similar to what they had fielded earlier in the year. Chaddy played really well from what I saw - with 3 or 4 blokes in particularlar dominating. Chaddy's 2's on the weekend were far far better than BHN, Richmond, Swinburne and Eley Park's teams. Hard to judge AP and Kew who we also beat - I'd say their teams have improved since.

On a positive note - was great to have a good win in the seniors to get us on the board. But pretty disappointing from one of the umpires throughout the day who more than once made comments along the lines of 'thats why you guys are in D4' and that 'D4 was sh1t footy'. Pretty rich coming from a bloke who put in a performance that both teams agreed was absolutely woeful umpiring.
David Pizzari - first game back. Seniors next week?

David Pizzari - first game back. Seniors next week?

Yeah first game back for Pize. I think he was a little rusty - but is obviously a very very good player - so I'd suggest he is a fair chance of being in the seniors this week. Its great to have him back down at training and playing - as he is a quality person and clubman.

We have been touched up badly in a few games this year where we were missing 4 of last years top 5 of 6 in the B&F - so getting Dave back and a couple of others getting over injuries will certainly help us in the second half of the year.

Kew got off to a great start and got away by 4 goals in the first 10 minutes. They also kicked away in the third quarter. We played pretty poorly and MUST rebound this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back