D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a simple way to stop all the shit is have people having to sign up under their facebook profiles... Is anyone going to go to the trouble of making a fake facebook account in order to shitstir? Its too easy nowadays to remain anonymous and be a keyboard warrior,lets get some accountability back.
Not feasible. Not everyone has Facebook.

We, as in the moderators and admins, just ask that people are vigilant and report such accounts if they appear. One of us is never far away to deal with spotfires nice and quickly.

North Brunswick vs Point Cook this week will be interesting. Both teams look to be hugely improved so I'm excited to see how this one goes. The other games all look fairly predictable but you never know.

Point Cook by not much
Westbourne by plenty
Manningham comfortably
Canterbury easily
Parkside jubilantly

Round 4 selections in what looks to be a fairly straightforward slate of games.

North Brunswick vs Point Cook
Manningham vs Masala
Parkside vs Chadstone
Mt Lilydale vs Canterbury
Westbourne
vs South Mornington

I just checked the team sheets for Canterbury. There appears to be a certain name missing from both the team sheets.

Could it be that Canterbury have come to their senses and discarded of this piece of human wreckage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westbourne are a good side. Write them off at your peril.

They did flog Canterbury late last year by over 3 figures.

I reckon it will be close, and Hummerstons write up will be as biased and ill informed as the rest of his articles. Hopefully for Canterbury, he is the only delusional one down there.

Take into account TT that late last year Canterbury were missing a few, had the coach away, played on Westbournes windy deck and were probably in finals mode me tally a bit early.
I think on their deck it shapes as a cracker.
Hopefully the 2's is as good a game as it looks on paper too.

Take into account TT that late last year Canterbury were missing a few, had the coach away, played on Westbournes windy deck and were probably in finals mode me tally a bit early.
I think on their deck it shapes as a cracker.
Hopefully the 2's is as good a game as it looks on paper too.

Maybe all that is true. But mental scars of 100 point drubbings don't just disappear either.

I'm tipping Westbourne to win. We rate you blokes highly, even for diabetic vegetarians

Wrong. Its only a matter of time overatedburry finally get shown that they are also only making up the numbers.

- BD69

I'm a conspiracy theorist.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are from Canterbury, and just trying to deflect flag favourite tag

Westbourne are a good side. Write them off at your peril.

They did flog Canterbury late last year by over 3 figures.

I reckon it will be close, and Hummerstons write up will be as biased and ill informed as the rest of his articles. Hopefully for Canterbury, he is the only delusional one down there.

Perhaps you should offer your such wise opinions to the vafa record? Easy potting someone doing a job you won't do yourself.

I'm a conspiracy theorist.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are from Canterbury, and just trying to deflect flag favourite tag

Wrong. BD69 is not from canterbury (overratedburry) . BD69 is just an avid div 4 supporter who is just putting in his 2c. Only see 3 teams making a run for it in the 1s. PC Manham and Westb.

-BD69

North Brunswick v Masala
Canterbury
v Westbourne only just at home
Chadstone v South Mornington please as that would be a nice exclamation point on SM's fall to obscurity. What goes around comes around and I couldn't see any sympathy from anywhere in the VAFA community at all
Mt Lilydale v Parkside
Point Cook v Box Hill North (sorry Ruck Machine)

Might be wet on the weekend which could close up some results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back