A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It's still a load of horse he doesn't get to play because the game has been moved forward by 24 hours. The 24 hour period between day 20 and day 21 is meaningless.
Yes we want to protect the players at all costs, but to think the league's best captain and player misses out because of an arbitrary number of days and the VAFA's incompetence moving a grand final is beyond idiotic.
Surely he will play. 9 hours difference shouldn't make too much of a concern, although, i'm not a doctor. If he gets a medical clearance and signs a Stat Dec to say that there will be no action towards the VAFA and his club if something does happen such as another hit in the head, then its his and the clubs choice. To miss a GF would be shattering, and i'm pretty sure that most of us would do the same, and play.

I'm sure a few at Camberwell Oval and TH King are praying the letter of the law is followed for this one, despite being fully aware the lawmakers are what the french call "les incompetentes".

Let's hope common sense prevails
Silly comment. One player doesn’t win a grand final, as evidenced by his teams previous attempt.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back