D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Laurie enjoys his time off mad bloke on the boundry line really genuine bloke to have a beer with.Classic White Line Fever.Good Luck Laurie see ya round Rog.
Few of them around!

Good luck to Westbourne and Point Cook on Saturday and congrats to both clubs on their promotion. I'm hoping for (and expecting) Westbourne to bring home the bacon, which will be a fitting reward for all the hard work that's been done down there, and hopefully to ease the pain of missing out last year.
Go Warriors.

Good luck to Westbourne and Point Cook on Saturday and congrats to both clubs on their promotion. I'm hoping for (and expecting) Westbourne to bring home the bacon, which will be a fitting reward for all the hard work that's been done down there, and hopefully to ease the pain of missing out last year.
Go Warriors.

Hey HBB thanks for that looking forward to locking horns again next year and friendly beer down at the Cobras.

I was only going off his apologies in last weeks write up assuming that it was meant to be posted with the article. Usually come.out the first week of finals.

OK. I haven't been on this for a while. I mis-read the TOTY email from the VAFA. I submitted the TOTY along with my report mentioning the "honourable mentions" a week early. The editor didn't edit my story and just copied and pasted my email without the team.

Last edited:
Team of the year has some fantastic players in it think 4 Westbourne blokes in it is fair. No issues good job by the scribe great that all clubs are represented. Maybe a little slanted towards forwards and big ones at that. A lot of clubs have players they value highly but don't get mentioned in dispatches because they are not in the best each week. Maybe each coach should be asked to send in team they rate with only 3 players from each club as a maximum.

Thank-you to those who approved of my selections.

EVERY CLUB GOT EMAILED to submit their top 5 player nominations!!

Every club are required to have a minimum 1 player in the team.

Westbourne and Mt. Lilydale were the 2 teams to not send me notifications!!!

I only saw Westbourne once this year and that was in round 2

Not defending myself, just explaining my selection process . . . .

See you all there tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard physical contest played in great spirit by the best two teams in the competition.
Point Cook led for 3 quarters of the contest and could have extended the lead early in the last but
squandered a couple of easy shots on goal.
Westbourne showed why they are undefeated and champions of D4 with superior foot skills and fitness and
always looked dangerous going forward, Point Cooks defence was outstanding.
I left before the awards but thought numbers 14 and 27 were standouts for Westbourne and numbers
11 and 6 were great for Point Cook. Congratulations to both teams on a fantastic game of football.

Great game today by both teams and WB topped it off having a fabulous season and finished with the chocolates .
Knew PC would struggle up forward with lampi missing . But boy did they come to play . Had the lead for the first 3 quarters and one stage 4 goals up . But with WB potent forward line it was always going to be hard to contain as WB stepped it up in the 3rd and last quarters.

Well done both teams In a brillIant game

Good on ya Gav. Done an excellent job this year mate. A lot better than mr.sportsbet Richard Dumberston

This is brilliant you ignoramus, did you concoct that one all by yourself?

Thankfully you're too lazy to ever put pen to paper and the VAFA community has been spared from your incoherent ramblings.

Commiserations about the lack of silverware this year, losers piss has a bitter taste. Or so I've heard..

Great game today by both teams and WB topped it off having a fabulous season and finished with the chocolates .
Knew PC would struggle up forward with lampi missing . But boy did they come to play . Had the lead for the first 3 quarters and one stage 4 goals up . But with WB potent forward line it was always going to be hard to contain as WB stepped it up in the 3rd and last quarters.

Well done both teams In a brillIant game
Why didn't lampi play?

This is brilliant you ignoramus, did you concoct that one all by yourself?

Thankfully you're too lazy to ever put pen to paper and the VAFA community has been spared from your incoherent ramblings.

Commiserations about the lack of silverware this year, losers piss has a bitter taste. Or so I've heard..
No worries tip rat.

Which club will you be at next year?

More clubs than uneducated opinions, and both are extremely high with you, dead set gutter rat.

Well done to Westbourne today. Better team won. Think a lot thought it was going to be like the last stage of the tour de france where the victor just rides in unchallenged. Proud of our boys for throwing the kitchen sink at Westbourne. Westbourne people should be equally proud at thier response.

Look forward to D3 next year, and hopefully returning the favour

No worries tip rat.

Which club will you be at next year?

More clubs than uneducated opinions, and both are extremely high with you, dead set gutter rat.

I'm flattered you know who I am and you've taken such a keen interest in my career.

Can't say I can say the same about you unfortunately, I have no idea who you are, nor do I care.

Nor did you know anything about the clubs you potted last year but that didn't stop you fabricating shit.

See you next year if you dont get run out of another club.

Nor did you know anything about the clubs you potted last year but that didn't stop you fabricating shit.

See you next year if you dont get run out of another club.

Looking forward to hosting you guys on this side of the bridge.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the away fixture though, I have a pretty strict rule only to drive with the doors locked on that side of town and will only leave the car once I've reached the peninsular.

Looking forward to hosting you guys on this side of the bridge.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the away fixture though, I have a pretty strict rule only to drive with the doors locked on that side of town and will only leave the car once I've reached the peninsular.

Its a wise move. Be surprised if you have the courage to put your head over the pill too.

Sleep with the lights on too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back