Daft Punk coming to Australia!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm working until five on Friday but will hopefully be able to get the afternoon off.

Should be interesting to see how many people line up early. I don't like the chances of getting a half decent spot on the grass if you're late.

[YOUTUBE]hyJjOGYOsGU[/YOUTUBE]

5:45 onwards makes me happy.

I doubt there will be. Wasn't any at stereosonic. Just take 2 or 3 and you should be no problems. They really only after those who take in commercial quantities.

I doubt there will be. Wasn't any at stereosonic. Just take 2 or 3 and you should be no problems. They really only after those who take in commercial quantities.

Yeah, I wasn't gunna get completely mashed, just on a decent roll. I know mates down there who are trying to do as many as possible. I said sell your ticket if you're gunna be so ****ed you don't remember seeing daft punk live.

Edit: also, how was stereosonic? I was stinging to go to that.

Yeah i am doing exactly the same. Reckon i will only drop 2. I want to remember this night. Or at least the concert part of it. If you are worried going in just put them in your mouth and dunk them if the dogs come up to you (provided you only got 2 or 3).

Stereosonic was an awsome day. Hardware/One Love did an awsome job considering it was the first year. The venue was awsome, easily better than Music bowl. So much more room. Was still the usual shitness with drinkcards and toilets but was good all in all.

Music was insane. Booka Shade and Trentmolller were the highlights as you would expect but there were a few surprises like Fedde. Was going to go and see Medhi but couldn't be stuffed moving so ended up watching Fedde and he was good. Booka were that good that i ended up going to their sideshow on Tuesday night.

the greatest live performance of anything music/sport/theatre ever

that pyramid is mind blowing

refused to go out after, no other music act could come close

AND I WAS SOBER

truly amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm seriously about to have a coronary. Reading about it on various other sites has only made me more excited.

So, so excited.

Received a message from a mate and apparently people are lining up already.

I've had One More Time bouncing around in my head all morning. Couldn't concentrate at work.

I'm seriously about to have a coronary. Reading about it on various other sites has only made me more excited.

So, so excited.

Received a message from a mate and apparently people are lining up already.

I've had One More Time bouncing around in my head all morning. Couldn't concentrate at work.

can confirm,

Daft punk get on at about 9:30

can't stand the supports, but if you are into that line up, the presets rocked it

Was on the lawn, probably about the middle of the whole arena. It was spectacular.

One of those performances where you realize just how big a gap there is between great artists and everyone else. They made all of the supports look like shit, but good on them all for trying.

what_smile.gif
what_smile.gif
what_smile.gif

The best thing I have EVER seen.

Unbelievable.

went thursday night.
kinda sad now that nothing i ever see again will even come close to that. you just can't describe it, it's something you have to see and be their live to experience.

thought the presets were awesome as well. easily the best support act on the night.

that light show is just insane as well. so worth the price and quality venue for it as well. g.a was going insane all night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Daft Punk coming to Australia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back