Daisy in trouble ?

Remove this Banner Ad

F***ing stupid by Daisy.

He will get cited for Charging/Rough Conduct.

Low Impact and High Contact are non-negotiable as far as gradings go.

Reckless or Negligent is the only thing debatable.

Reckless = 225pts
+ 10% loading = 247.50
+ 68.75 carry over pts = 316.25
- 25% early plea = 237.1875pts
2 weeks suspension

Negligent = 125pts
+ 10% loading = 137.50
+ 68.75 carry over pts = 206.25
- 25% early plea = 154.6875pts
1 week suspension

Reckless/intentional head high medium impact, thats what 3-4 weeks? with bad record id say 4 hard to tell with the MRP though, could be 2-4

Edit* Whoops i was talking about the lower hit on thomas, silly me :p just got on bf after i saw it to vent :)

Thomas has 68 carry over points from the Jones punch.
You would expect 2 weeks, or 1 with some decent points left over if he's lucky. He didn't help his case by jumping into the head.

Who knows with Lower. There's such a fine line between nothing and 3-4 weeks. Ray got off in round one after almost killing Selwood, simply because his attempt at the ball was convincing enough. I don;t believe Lower was going for the ball, rather bracing himself early for the bump and almost making no attempt at the ball.

But then again, you never know. Riewoldt got 3 weeks for accidental high contact, primarily due to his height difference. Not to mention he was going for the tackle but the Symes had handballed at the last second, so Riewoldt had to stop and brace for impact. Yes, the Symes had his jaw broken, but the MRP didn't know that until after their verdict. Could have been 5 weeks or more if they had known. Ottens got the same penalty for deliberately hitting a player in the head 50 metres off the ball.

You would be more likely to leave Crown a millionaire than trying to predict what the MRP deems suitable punishment.

Lower will be Level 3 - reckless, medium, high - 400 pts imo (bumping a player head with head over the ball)

Daisy - rough conduct - could be level 3 or level 2 depending on low or medium conduct., reckless, high Min 1 week more likely 2 weeks as said above 10% loading + carry over pts. Feet off the ground. Not smart.

This is more likely...

Rough Conduct.

Medium Impact and High Contact.

Reckless = 325pts
+ 10% loading = 357.50
+ 68.75 carry over pts = 426.25
- 25% early plea = 319.6875pts
3 weeks suspension

Stiff, but thems the breaks.

Just enough for us to put them out in straight sets - well it is good to dream right?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The replays I saw didn't make it clear whether or not he made contact to the head.

If he made contact to the head, then he should be in a lot of trouble.

If not, then surely it was a perfect bump and he should be fine? Surely.

I would love to see the Pies without one of their stars for the finals (which, realistically, is what should happen if it was head-high) but I happen to like Daisy the player and am hoping he didn't make contact to the head.

He made contact to his chest. LOL at the desperate supporters in here wishing he's gone.

Two weeks.

4 for Lower

This. Carry over points and hit the head with feet off the ground. Gonski for two I'd say. Not sure he gets points reduction now for an early plea do to his last suspension this year.

Lower's was horrid. 4 weeks surely at a minimum.

Then again, this is the MRP, anything could happen. It's almost exciting waiting to see what they come up with for it.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Daisy in trouble ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back