Rumour Damian Barrett to be axed from CH 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats fact and has been discussed by many reporters and player managers.

But hey...you know must be because hes a shithead.

To be honest the only intimidating incident ive heard about from him was when he grabbed the rookie player by the shirt for swearing at Shane Woewodin..

Richmond players loved him when was an assistant here..

BtYIXHsCIAAfqxx.jpg

To be honest the only intimidating incident ive heard about from him was when he grabbed the rookie player by the shirt for swearing at Shane Woewodin..

Richmond players loved him when was an assistant here..

Nobody said they didnt like him, just a lot that came out of the HR interviews said that they had trouble communicating because they were scared to say what they really thought etc. out of fear.

Seriously why is this still opened? I have seen more legit rumours closed instantly. This thing has been open for months and he is still ******* there.
Remains open in hope?

Can't recall what he did (and google search yielded nothing much) so can you please fill me in on what he did to Lake?
He accused Lake of hacking on Mitch Clarke about his illness.
Lake denied any knowledge & I think Clark came out & said it wasn't Lake.

A rather large media beat up at the time, which could have been very bad for Lake. Who was totally innocent

He's lucky he was hacking on Lake & not Billy the Kid

Last edited:
The main reason people don't like him is because he does the "blokey" stuff on Triple M and occasionally the skits on TFS.

If aren't a legend of the game, you can't do this of course. Because only ex-players should be pundits or commentators.

Barrett gets far more right then wrong, but people don't like it when it exposes the PR bullsh1t some clubs run with.

That explains why Anthony Hudson and Gerard Whateley are so unpopular.

Barrets a flog because he feeds off smut and he is in your face a lot more than other journos. He would rather focus on scandal and negativity linked to the game than the actual game itself. Hudo can call a game. Looks like a man boy but i dont mind him calling the games. Whateley doesnt have much of a chance because he sits next to lip smacking robbo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damo's just the female version of Caro....(no sorry that's demeaning to all women)....he's the "weak poonsey version of Caro"
There, that's much better.
Bring back people like Lou, Bobby and Jack....they made far more sense....well at least they were funnier.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Damian Barrett to be axed from CH 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back