List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade - but will stay if deal cannot be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Away GIF

This is the absolute worst case scenario but Port will just trade a F1 for Luko (overs imo). They dont need Houston to leave to get Luko. CD said a while ago that the AFL approved trading our F1.

I would say Houston leaving is more dependent in terms of Salary Cap for Perryman and Cumming. Luko can be done independently.
Cumming is good mates with Walker, I think he will end up a Crow.

So Houston is only worth pick 12 or norths future first
And Luko= our future first

One is a x2 AA, in our leadership group and arguably our best player, the other is a 24 year old that got dropped this year.

Love the vic bias media. If we don’t get 2 first rounders for Houston I reckon I would quit watching AFL all together, I’d give up

Carlton's position all along has been they won't trade 11. They will want to give us 12 and a future pick.
And if they get 12 we should be simply saying 11 and 12 or no deal. Much like Esava we will probably get more next year.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cumming is good mates with Walker, I think he will end up a Crow.
He really isn’t, that’s being so oversold. They are from the same town, but Tex is almost 10 years older than him. They wouldn’t have grown up together at all and definitely didn’t play footy together. When Tex was drafted to the Crows, Cumming would have barely been 10. If they were good mates, that’s a bit of a worry.

The club has stated all along that they want 2 first rounders, if they don't get it just keep Dan.
Of course I'm expecting the club to bend over without lube.
Exactly what I was thinking. It’s happened time and time again. We’ll only trade for “godfather” deals. Only to be a packet of chips and maybe a Mars bar thrown in

He really isn’t, that’s being so oversold. They are from the same town, but Tex is almost 10 years older than him. They wouldn’t have grown up together at all and definitely didn’t play footy together. When Tex was drafted to the Crows, Cumming would have barely been 10. If they were good mates, that’s a bit of a worry.

May as well say edgie is mates with Text because he's from the wasteland

Don't care what, if anything, we get for him. Just want the lying dog out of the club. Our club is full of good people and lying to Will and Penbo on the wireless makes Dan Houston a bad person.

I actually doubt any other team will want him after he lied to everyone.

On nine sport they said he has close connections with Walker as he mentored him as a teenager.

lets say it’s Carlton or north,

hurts them a hell of a lot more than it does us this trade not happening.

Leave it till the last day, don’t accept under.

Unfortunately lately ports trading has been quite average, the Sinn pick trade on draft night, the Howard trade, the ratugolea trade come to my mind straight away

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade - but will stay if deal cannot be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back