News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

F ark him. soft nominates Carlton with Collingwood as backup, knowing both werent prepared to give anything up.

He can get the greyhound tratment with everyone else involved

Don't forget he started with Melbourne who would have done the best deal of all, then changed his mind.

So i get that, every raft is not equal so the points isn't perfect but still

the Trade works out to be Houston is worth Pick 26 (presuming Ports 1st next year is pick 12, could be worse or better its a huge risk imo) +Luko, Richards and Atkins

Calling Luko worth 20
Richard and Atkins at 45 and 55 (I'd say generous)

Means we value Houston at

26 = 729
20 = 912
45 = 347
55 =207

Pick 4!

Why the **** would take the above and see it as pick 4. ALso watch the above be pushed out as a "we did well"

Compare that to Collingwood (presumption's as above but also that their 2025 1R is Pick 14 - would call that slight unders but still, and Noble pick 30)

Pay a total of 2590 pts what gives Houston a value of pick 3.

but in what day would you not trade pick 15,30,36 and 35 for 3!

the pts value is cooked.

For the record GC

Huge winners, with the above values. It values Luko (with a 2mill+ to pay out on his contract) and Atkins as pick 11.

JFC.

Port got fleeced by GC and pressured by Collingwood. This is the straw that has broke me I reckon, I was keeping my seat due to ceebs getting it back as its with the family but I think I'm done.

I reckon we've overpaid by that future 1st rounder which is quite a lot.

I don't Rory being in the deal.

There might be some other deals to come but I'm a bit scared what we might give up.

And then even though the picks are under, we have to see what young guys we bring in.

Still some water under the bridge to go but quite disappointing.

Please tell us there is a press conference scheduled at Alberton Friday, pretty please🙏

Yeah, probably to present the new players at the Club.

In all seriousness though, given the football people signed off on this deal getting done, I have no faith in their ability to make any call on the senior coach irrespective of what I may or may not have been told in the last 4 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we had pocket aces, then 2 aces on the flop and we folded

Classic Koch run Ports

The Port i grew up with is well and truely dead. Might as well support Tasmania's new team
I reckon I will be. Cannot be less competent surely?

This is on Cripps and CD. They orchestrated this deal, they're the ones to hold accountable.

But this is Port Adelaide, so I expect everything to carry on all swimmingly as if these things don't actually matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back