News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

The deal didn't bloody change from last night!
It was incorrectly reported yesterday that pick 50 wasn't part of the deal, it was certainly part of the deal yesterday arvo based on who I spoke to. So I have absolutely no idea how the deal has changed.

Pick 50 will come in because of academy selections and what not, and I won't be surprised for them to package 50 and 36 for a pick in the 20s, but fücking hell this is massive under for a 2 time All-Australian and the fans have an absolute right to be irate.

Just watch them come out now and say that the draft pick value they got for Houston (13, 29 and 36) is equivalent to pick 3 or whatever the number is.

And FYI, the Board didn't get involved last night - that's a furphy.
Let's hope that there is still another pick in there that we aren't hearing about yet.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm in shock. I don't understand this at all. What the actual **** are we doing. Even if we were even considering this bonfire why wouldn't we give Norf another day? Absolutely insane.
The same thing these ********* at the top have been doing for years, destroying the true essence of Port Adelaide.

It’s going to be a special kind of pain next year hearing all the commentators and Vic media all gush at how fantastic Dan Houston is while telling us that poor old Kenny has never had the cattle to work with.

I think this might be it, we might actually be finished. Let Coll cut our lunch with Perryman, then give them the best half back in the league. Imagine how much they'd be laughing at us over this
It's not like he would've played at his 100% next season even if the club wanted a better deal.

There's more deals to be done. Hold the melts to the end of the trading. We don't have the list spots to take all the picks to the draft

There is no future trading that can make what happened today okay. We just gave up and donated one of our best players. This would have been a bad deal if Houston had just a year on his contract.

Coming in peace,

Craig Cameron and Suns list management managed to sell a bunch of high quality assets for pennies on the dollar but you guys got ****ing fleeced in this trade.

I'm honestly outraged with you all. Deserved a kings ransom for Houston and got nothing. If we're giving up 6 and 29 for Rioli you guys deserved 2 top 10 picks.

I was so hoping we would just do the Lukosius deal separately.

Ignoring the fact that Collingwood robbed both of us, enjoy Lukosius.

If your coaching staff can get him to lift his effort in game to a full four quarters, he can be a real point of difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to be a special kind of pain next year hearing all the commentators and Vic media all gush at how fantastic Dan Houston is while telling us that poor old Kenny has never had the cattle to work with.
Why couldn't he of gone to North Melbourne, now we are going to hear about this forever.

Grass isn’t always greener on the other side of the fence Dan.

Seeing him in a Collingwood guernsey makes me feel sick.

He’s dead to me now
F ark him. soft nominates Carlton with Collingwood as backup, knowing both werent prepared to give anything up.

He can get the greyhound treatment with everyone else involved

Anyone who heaps pressure on a young kid because they’re pissed off with our incompetent list management is a moron.

Same goes for lukosius, Richards and Atkins. Good luck to them.

But seriously, **** the club.
I agree it's not the new players fault if Jack can reach his potential him and mitch in the foward line for the next decade will be great to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back