News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll still delist a few in the coming weeks. A lot of players were told.at their exit interview it was a sit and hold situation until trade week was over.

Port have added, Evans, lukosius, Richards and atkins.

Out Houston, Dixon, Mckenzie and mccallum.

Thats zero changes.

We have 13, 29, 36 and 50.

I assume we are committed to benny barrett.

Then we have 3 father sons?

We have 5 players off contract.

Boak, Narkle, Evans, Scully and Marshall.

Mcentee, clurey and Williams have a contract.

We dont need another wasted list spot with atkins.

I'm so disgusted with this club. I would've taken half of this and sent his ass to North. The fact we caved and gave Houston to a legitimate premiership contender makes it so much worse. We've just strengthened a rival while simultaneously weakened our team in the process...

This club is doing everything possible to not win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• 119 GF loss
  • Annihilated at home by the Hawks in Russell Ebert tribute game
  • Rolled over in a pathetic display against the Dogs in a home PF
  • Tarred & feathered by Geelong in this years QF
  • Single handedly launched Collingwood into Premiership contention while strengthening our bottom 6 chances with one of the worse trades of the modern era.

Seriously, **** this loser club & the shit stains who have run it into the ground.

I'm so disgusted with this club. I would've taken half of this and sent his ass to North. The fact we caved and gave Houston to a legitimate premiership contender makes it so much worse. We've just strengthened a rival while simultaneously weakened our team in the process...

This club is doing everything possible to not win a flag.
Lol, mate. We haven't strengthened a fellow contender. We'd have to be a contender ourselves in order to have fellow contenders.

Bet we'll be closer to North on the ladder next year than we are to Collingwood.

Lol, mate. We haven't strengthened a fellow contender. We'd have to be a contender ourselves in order to have fellow contenders.

Bet we'll be closer to North on the ladder next year than we are to Collingwood.
The best bit is we'll finish bottom 6 and not even feel good about the pick we'll get as our F1 is gone lol

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back