News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

We are exactly what the AFL wants us to be. Perfectly executed. Free up GCs salary via Atkins, feed Collingwood to keep the $$ rolling in while the club and the afl led media gaslight us by telling us we should be happy and premierships are hard to win, little battler club etc. So making finals alone is "against the odds" and "a success".

We are completely pointless.

• negatively impacts our finals campaign by getting himself suspended
  • requests trade to Melbourne, with an excellent deal all but done, with us to receive two first rounders
  • backs out of that deal despite being the one who wanted it
  • continues with trade request to Victoria. Arden St happens to be in Melbourne, and the team that resides there is ready to offer us the best deal, but Arden St isn’t good enough for Dan

You’re an arseh*le, Dan.

As good a player as he is, it's also clear that Houston has character defects that have him straying dangerously close to "inveterate c**t" territory.

Utterly unrepentant after getting caught doing lines of choof and f*** knows what else with Peter Ladhams during lockdown, and costing our soft cap as a result.

Skipped out on a leadership position.

Now fundamentally too weak to publicly state his intentions. Hiding behind the very generally stated "trade me to Victoria" and "I'll stay if there's no deal" to insulate himself from justified criticism.

Imagine being unlucky enough to be a supporter of the shit show this club is. This is definitely payback for growing up supporting the actual Port Adelaide of the 70s, 80s and early 90s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• requests trade to Melbourne, with an excellent deal all but done, with us to receive two first rounders
  • continues with trade request to Victoria. Arden St happens to be in Melbourne, and the team that resides there is ready to offer us the best deal, but Arden St isn’t good enough for Dan

You’re an arseh*le, Dan.

All true but we didn’t have to play ball. We should’ve told them all better luck next year just as Geelong did to us when they said no to trading Esava first time around.

Next year SPP on Houston please run through him legally
If Richard can keep Mac n Cheese out of the side bonus
Lukosisius can kick 30 plus goals bonus
I've already forgotten the other 1 we got.
Pick 13 time will tell
Deal even my rear end hurts
For what we paid for Luko, a 45-50 goal season is a pass mark.

Richard’s is the other one - say 25-30 goals.

You’re an arseh*le, Dan.
Yep at the beginning of this thread it was all Dan’s a great guy, he’s happy to stay if a deal can’t get done. 😂
Not such a good guy now is he. 💩

Good riddance, one-way half back seagull who can't defend, we're better off without him.

Awkward The Office GIF

As good a player as he is, it's also clear that Houston has character defects that have him straying dangerously close to "inveterate c**t" territory.

Utterly unrepentant after getting caught doing lines of choof and f*** knows what else with Peter Ladhams during lockdown, and costing our soft cap as a result.

Skipped out on a leadership position.

Now fundamentally too weak to publicly state his intentions. Hiding behind the very generally stated "trade me to Victoria" and "I'll stay if there's no deal" to insulate himself from justified criticism.

Handballs to his teammates feet on purpose. Petulant little shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back