News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood now has the best half backline in the comp

We have the best list cloggers in the comp
Our defense was already weak... And now it's absolute pus
We have a bottom 6 defense, bottom 6 attack but a top 4 midfield that will probably see us finish middle of the table with another 5 year extension for ken

I call BS on this Expat total and utter BS I don’t care how good your friendship with the playing group is

The right deal WASNT done and his manager successfully strong armed the club.

Houston was “adamant” he isn’t returning to Port was the line last night

Essentially forcing us into eating whatever dross Collingwood decided we deserved that’s not decent that’s a petulant campaigner and I hope the crows smash the gizzards out of him when they play Collingwood next year because we obviously are too feeble as a club to do it

How wasn’t he returning to Port when he has 4 years to run ? I call bullshit on that story.
I think we bitched it is all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Imagine being unlucky enough to be a supporter of the shit show this club is. This is definitely payback for growing up supporting the actual Port Adelaide of the 70s, 80s and early 90s.
Yeah that's good for you old pricks who could enjoy those days!

For me, the late 90s is a haze, only flag I genuinely remember is 04... so well **** it!

Yeah that's good for you old pricks who could enjoy those days!

For me, the late 90s is a haze, only flag I genuinely remember is 04... so well **** it!
Hey. Watch which old pricks you correctly term old pricks!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be prepared though that trading in Rory is going to mean the end of another career to fill a list spot. Possibly that of Scully.

Only 2 other players I believe will be gone. Clurey possibly traded tomorrow.. unsure.

And Narkle leaves to Freo when Bolton deal finally done.

That's 6 players gone.

3 players in with Lukosius, Richards and Atkins.

Draft 3 players in national draft.

Rookie draft a couple father sons.

Even the crows gave GC pick 7 for Rankine (who was out of contract).

This is the deal that clubs dream about - here have all this dog shit while I take your rolls royce. The amount of dogshit is so much that that prt think they’re winning.

I have no ill feelings toward Dan I just didn't fall for the happy to stay rubbish & loves the club crap it's lip service to happy clappers like expat, once the wheel is in motion they just want out and to a desirable location & the managers push it as hard as possible.

It's on us because always facilitate people.

You can GUARANTEE that Houston and Connors chucked a MASSIVE hissy fit.

That and Laura Kane and AFL top level because clearly they wanted Houston at Collingwood. Which is obvious seeing as they posted the pic of Houston & Nick Daicos on the page fairly quickly. Port got shafted and the corrupt AFL and those running it got what they want. I'm sure port would of traded with North on this but AFL got involved and dictated and the cowards at Port bent over.

I have no ill feelings toward Dan I just didn't fall for the happy to stay rubbish & loves the club crap it's lip service to happy clappers like expat, once the wheel is in motion they just want out and to a desirable location & the managers push it as hard as possible.

It's on us because always facilitate people.

…always have to drag Ken into it… is Ken a people?

The club should have folded 13 years ago and saved us all this embarrassment

Aww come on now, heaps of clubs would kill to be in our position.

We’ll finish 4th-8th next year, serve up a big ol’ turd in a home final, and Kenny will be praised for dragging this sack of sh¡t as far as he did.

Then we’ll hit trade week, lose Butters for pick #7 and George Hewett, and do it all again.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back