Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Adz2332 so Port Power will either get this pick or F1. That's why there's been report they want to offer F1 for Houston.

"The Roos have been open to splitting the pick for another top-10 selection and a future first-round choice".

If north already offered their future first and port weren't jumping at it, what does another lesser future first do?

I think you’re underplaying how much effect Tasmania coming in could have on some clubs it’s not just draft picks either, north Melbourne for example probably there best young player mckercher will be the number 1 target for the Tasmanian team something like that if it happened would be a huge loss for a developing club like north

Yeah everyone moves back to Tassie once they experience the mainland! I reckon we'll be ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s a fair deal for pick 2? I suspect North have come out and said this straight after the Saints compensation news because North wants the two top 10 Saints picks.

Carl pick 12, F1 be enough?
Port still wants to challenge and unless they can use your picks to trade in a player, he won't be going anywhere.

What’s a fair deal for pick 2? I suspect North have come out and said this straight after the Saints compensation news because North wants the two top 10 Saints picks.

Carl pick 12, F1 be enough?
Depends if we approach Carlton, but I suspect not in that case. If I had to guess, we are pushing for the saints picks as you suggest.
No because it's virtually equal points value. Needs a premium added.
A top 10-ish pick and f1 would normally be enough. But seem it appears a fairly even draft, 2 might not be as valuable as in previous drafts.

Houston will get to where he wants to go.
One group of supporter base will be happy, all other supporters will laugh saying they paid too much, whilst being quietly jealous their own team couldn't get it done.

It really is Bigfooty 101.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back