flggr Dan Rioli tells TwowinsMond to go and get stuffed !#ConceningExodus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
91inm2.jpg

How bad will those Yellow and Black clowns be next year? Winless season definitely on the agenda.

#kardashimond

zackah I think we have another one with a shit thread posting obsessive compulsive disorder, now it's time to pull the pin on his thread starting access as well m7l. ;)
Just wait for him to get forum bant m7. Carlton lose an elimination final in 2 weeks so you don’t have to wait long.

zackah I think we have another one with a shit thread posting obsessive compulsive disorder, now it's time to pull the pin on his thread starting access as well m7l. ;)

Oh come on, you didn't think I was going to miss a golden opportunity to troll Richmond again did you ?

Also nice melt.

Notice you and FITWIT are very happy with public mashing these days. Cut it out!

Notice you and FITWIT are very happy with public mashing these days. Cut it out!

Little birdie told me that Triggering Tiger has also has his thread creation ability removed.
In addition to being a cry baby masher, he is rather a salty little Vegemite lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh come on, you didn't think I was going to miss a golden opportunity to troll Richmond again did you ?

Also nice melt.
Since when did anybody need a golden opportunity to troll Richmond?

It's called revenge for your mashing you sookie la la big man baby, 44 years going on 5 mentally, please don't change flog. :$

When I ever mashed ? Unless you count the time I exposed your disgraceful self confessed Springvale McDonalds melt time. I am probably many things to many on the bay, including a campaigner, but I have never been a masher, never been my style

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Dan Rioli tells TwowinsMond to go and get stuffed !#ConceningExodus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back