Preview Dane Swan and the AFLPA Awards (MVP).

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge Most Courageous Player
No surprise, I thought it would be Hayes or Hodge, only Luke Ball had an outside chance.

Hopefully we can get at least one winner tonight.

Barlow wins Best First Year Player

Woo hoo, I guessed one right.:thumbsu::eek:

Easy choice, no other first year player was a Brownlow contender until they were injured.

Yeah Kirky won Best Captain, had a feeling he would.

Let's hope Swanny get's the big one now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gooooooo Swanny!!! He flucking smashed it..Swan 972, Hodge 603 followed by Ablett on 562

Gooooooo Swanny!!! He flucking smashed it..Swan 972, Hodge 603 followed by Ablett on 562
I was shocked he won so easily, but then again, I guess it just shows that everyone now knows just how good Dane Swan is.

His speech was understated, but he did slip in the "I'm hoping to be drinking water that night" when asked about the Brownlow.:thumbsu:

As someone said, only our second ever winner of the award, after Millane won in 1990, hmm.:eek::thumbsu:

Was glad Judd was so low. Might sound nasty but he hasn't been close to the top 6 this year.

Anyways who gives a crap about Judd. Well done Swanny. Well deserved. Seems that Ablett has alot of respect for him which is great. Gotta say I hate Selwood just seems like a smug little s@%t.

I was shocked he won so easily, but then again, I guess it just shows that everyone now knows just how good Dane Swan is.

His speech was understated, but he did slip in the "I'm hoping to be drinking water that night" when asked about the Brownlow.:thumbsu:

As someone said, only our second ever winner of the award, after Millane won in 1990, hmm.:eek::thumbsu:

Ohhhh man....more similarities!!!:eek::D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back