Daniel Kerr - more exciting to watch than Judd.

Remove this Banner Ad

gdmclean

Club Legend
Suspended
May 1, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Im just going through some of this years games and Kerrs has more tricks up his sleeve than Judd. The Grand Final stats of 2006 show Kerr only got 7 kicks, but he ran and bounced the ball about 8 times and really carved up the Swans. His handball is so good the AFL should give away a prize for handball of the year! He would just about be the complete footballer in terms of making a spectacle. For example:

Can take a huge mark:
Has the best handball since Diesel Williams:
Kicks running goals:
  • 2003 goal of the year against Freo
Fearless tackler
Goes for long runs and bounces
  • (EG: watch 2006 GF)
No wonder why he polls so well in the Brownlow. When he retires the Eagles will have to bring out a highlights package 2 hours long :)

lets just say a tie between em. but judd and kerr are alike as they both run, break tackles and do spectacular things. seriously though you cant get better than judd.

I disagree, although he is a very exciting player to watch but every time Judd gets the ball you think to yourself. Gun, his ability to evade tackles and just get the kick away so perfectly under heaps of pressure is amazing.

No. While sometimes he "bounces around like a cork in the ocean ", Judd is still the master. Appreciate what you see in Judd because he will rate higher than Voss Hird and Buckley.

royalist said:
No. While sometimes he "bounces around like a cork in the ocean ", Judd is still the master. Appreciate what you see in Judd because he will rate higher than Voss Hird and Buckley.
Combined :D

Hmm, I really enjoy watching Daniel Kerr as much as Judd because they both do similar things but excel in other areas where the other does not.

i.e. Kerr getting tackled by 3 blokes yet somehow feeding out a handpass resulting in a goal. Sometimes you just have to think "how the hell did he get the ball out of there???"

Both superstars :thumbsu:

if you were designing the prototype foootballer of the future it would be Judd...tall, fast, great hands, quick thinking, fearless, awesome endurance...he is the package..Kerr is a mini package and but he aint Judd there is only one JUDD....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd has more pace, more poise, bounces, handballs and kicks on both sides, and knows how to handle the niggle. Too many weapons when you compare him to Kerr. I think it summarises just how awesome Juddy is; a King amongst Kings!

gdmclean said:
Im just going through some of this years games and Kerrs has more tricks up his sleeve than Judd. The Grand Final stats of 2006 show Kerr only got 7 kicks, but he ran and bounced the ball about 8 times and really carved up the Swans. His handball is so good the AFL should give away a prize for handball of the year! He would just about be the complete footballer in terms of making a spectacle. For example:

Can take a huge mark:
Has the best handball since Diesel Williams:
Kicks running goals:

• 2003 goal of the year against Freo
Fearless tackler
Goes for long runs and bounces
  • (EG: watch 2006 GF)
No wonder why he polls so well in the Brownlow. When he retires the Eagles will have to bring out a highlights package 2 hours long :)

BLASPHEMY BLASPHEMY!!! WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!? BLASPHEMY!?!:p

Underdog said:
possibly...the term "great hands" usually refers to marking...

different strokes for...blah blah blah

great hands I meant he is a one touch player...doesnt fumble the ball...its a skill in itself not to fumble the ball under real pressure.....

i have to sya that kerr is a great player, but better than my 'hubby' lol judd, i dont think so. Judd has it all, the looks the brains(92.6 for his ENTER, hopegfully ill get that) and the skills.
oh and a question does anyone know what subjects he did in school.

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Kerr - more exciting to watch than Judd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back