Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

See now you are entering entitlement cohort. I live in Brisbane.

BTW, Bowes was 2 years ago.
see how you are in denial?

Even on your worst day, you cannot deny with a clear conscience that GC have historically over paid their kids to keep them?

Dont make me retract my comment that you are not like the rest, I'll do it.

see how you are in denial?

Even on your worst day, you cannot deny with a clear conscience that GC have historically over paid their kids to keep them?

Dont make me retract my comment that you are not like the rest, I'll do it.
I don't deny at all that in the past we overpaid. But you claim we continue to overpay all kids. Which is doubtful, especially academy kids. Now you modified it to 'historically'. You did not even know when we traded Bowes. Pointless discussion.

Retract whatever you want. Enough from me.

I don't deny at all that in the past we overpaid. But you claim we continue to overpay all kids. Which is highly dobtful, especially academy kids. Now you modified it to 'historically'. You did not even know when we traded Bowes. Pointless discussion.

Retract whatever you want. Enough from me.
I never said that you continue to, I made a sweeping statement that you tried to pull apart to suit your narrative and ocne you fella apart, tried to put it back together with more nit picking.

Yep, retracted.

Bill Hader Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

I never said that you continue to, I made a sweeping statement that you tried to pull apart to suit your narrative and ocne you fella apart, tried to put it back together with more nit picking.

Yep, retracted.

Bill Hader Television GIF by Saturday Night Live
Your statement "You guys over paying all the kids will make this harder for you."

My statement "I also agree that Suns being on GC and not playing finals was constantly pushing cap by paying players on potential to keep them. I believe (hope) that's changing."

Please share with everyone where I said pivk 6 and 12 and when you cant, please be man or woman enough to apologise for making shit up and being a silly billy as I am not that guy, pick 6 on its won is crazy to me and I get shot down on my own board when I point out how crazy some of the suggestions are.

Hang on, so I said pick is overs?

Which one is it?
My bad, it was Andyy another Tigers supporter, he was also the one calling people rude for calling him out.

I royally ****ed up here and apologise, I should of known better than that when you said you lived on the GC

My bad, it was Andyy another Tigers supporter, he was also the one calling people rude for calling him out.

I royally ****ed up here and apologise, I should of known better than that when you said you lived on the GC
Appreciate it. I am not one of the posters expecting insane overs which is very unpopular on our board.

Appreciate it. I am not one of the posters expecting insane overs which is very unpopular on our board.
As a Suns supporter some of us tend to overcompensate due to our lack of numbers when defending the club we love, however it’s not an excuse to misquote, again my bad 😞

Edit: I have removed the offending post

Last edited:
You can accept 12, or 6 if you pay half his salary, and if not we’ll be fine taking Noble and moving 6 & 12 into next year to be prepared for our next academy picks.
No you wont.

Dimma wants Rioli, it will be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that you The GUN 🤨
What do you honestly think the trade will actually be? Not what you want but what it'll actually be? I see us paying major overs but also getting Richmond paying most of his salary and getting future picks into next years draft for our academy guns

What do you honestly think the trade will actually be? Not what you want but what it'll actually be? I see us paying major overs but also getting Richmond paying most of his salary and getting future picks into next years draft for our academy guns
Too much noise around pick 6 for it not to be involved, I can only hope that it buys paying some of Rioli wage. Which I think makes sense for both parties

Normally I would be very sceptical with Craig “Bowes & 7” Cameron in charge but he nailed it last year. The reality is we don’t need another 18yo mid so we would be trading 6 regardless so if we get in a player that helps this young group and have part of his wage paid it’s still overs but palatable

Rioli is a great person. I think his decision is long term and his future after football.
Living on the GC and working with the NT academy kids would be appealing. Closer to the NT etc

Rioli is a great person. I think his decision is long term and his future after football.
Living on the GC and working with the NT academy kids would be appealing. Closer to the NT etc
Agree

Having lived in Melbourne for 20 odd years and now the Gold Coast for a similar amount of time it all depends on what you’re looking for in life.

Melbourne is a great city so much to do and see, food culture etc. The Gold Coast has the sun, hinterland, Laid-back lifestyle and generally more happy vibe IMO. I think being a footballer in Melbourne would become quite a drag after awhile, being recognised everywhere would be a pain in the arse.

Sydney on the other hand has none of these things, LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back