Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect whatever deal is done with Richmond will include a 'no bidding on Lombard' agreement.

Be that pick 1,6,9,10,13 or whatever Richmond ends up with.

All completely unofficial of course.

I agree I don't think we would either but we might bid on Ashcroft with pick 6 if he is still there just to cost Brisbane more points.

I agree I don't think we would either but we might bid on Ashcroft with pick 6 if he is still there just to cost Brisbane more points.

If you do the deal with Brisbane (late picks/points for their 1st), I imagine Richmond will coincidentally decide Ashcroft wont be all that good either.

I also don't think he'll last until pick 6. (making pick 6 into pick 7).

If you do the deal with Brisbane (late picks/points for their 1st), I imagine Richmond will coincidentally decide Ashcroft wont be all that good either.

I also don't think he'll last until pick 6. (making pick 6 into pick 7).

There 1st is dropping in value real quick now. It could drop again after Graham gets to West Coast and we get a Band 2 compo pick.

I'd be good with that.

I'm really just looking at it as 2 different trades, done at the same time to allow both clubs to claim a 'win'.

Exact picks used would probably depend on how many list spots both clubs have available.

Not a fan of this at all, I assume youā€™re having a little bit of fun to get Richmond supporters excited.

If Richmond want pick six surely they will need to pay part of Rioliā€˜s wage already, Pic 13 has 6 to 8 clubs already scrambling to get it. Why would we give it to them for a bunch of late pics that potentially we donā€™t even need?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back