Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least we lasted almost 2 weeks without a pre season injury #positives #smallimprovements

Why would our staff be better than norths? This pick up was nothing but a desperate attempt by Buckley to save his job.
Yeah, he really recruited to save his job by getting a young kpd who was injured for most of the year, speculative F/S, an unfit small forward and no mature age rookies in this draft. All the hallmarks of a coach desperate to win games.

Yeah, he really recruited to save his job by getting a young kpd who was injured for most of the year, speculative F/S, an unfit small forward and no mature age rookies in this draft. All the hallmarks of a coach desperate to win games.

Buckley being the scapegoat for everything wrong at Collingwood is bizzare to me. I'm far from convinced he can coach but blaming him for Well's injury is just ignorant.

The media that you so trust, are now tweeting it is not an injury
What do you say now?
The media is tweeting that Collingwood has denied it's an injury. Stop being deceptive, it's not helping.

I know.
Greedy Buckley wanting to win games.
Not like us supporters we want to lose games ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I trust the media too and they report that Collingwood have denied it.

I'll assume its a minor setback until we hear otherwise.

I agree. Hopefully just a tweak, given its Dec 2nd hardly anything to be too worried about.

So therefore all "minor" calf tweaks are the same? Not relevant is it, particularly for Wells who has managed to play 245 games?

I'm a bit concerned about Wells myself. In the scheme of things (i.e. the rest of life) I'm really not that concerned, but Wells is one recruit who needs most things to go right. Calf injuries are an old man's injury, and he's an old man with a recent history of old man injuries. The fact that he's played 245 games hardly allays those concerns.

But maybe he hasn't strained a calf. Maybe he hasn't done anything at all. It's just unfortunate that the club's obfuscations in recent times with other injuries means that there's not much trust in what it says about the situation.

Haven't we previously said the same about Reid and Elliott over the years?

I googled Elliots name for the fun of it. The club announced in Feb hed be at least a month away.. Then in April they said at least another three months. Season over was announced in June . Thats hardly denial, its just revision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back