Daniel Wells; This is His Year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna stick with him, only cos the rest of my team will go up in value and if i get rid of him i just know he's gonna burn me as soon as i do it

Keeping.

My other mids are Pendles L.Hayes Dal Santo Rich Tuck Robinson Swallow.

Everyone who jumps off will regret it. It's just 2 games... Wells is quality.

he was poor but i like the NMFC fixture list:

Hawks @ Etihad
Essendon @ Etihad
Richmond @ Etihad
Collingwood @ Etihad
Port @ Etihad
Geelong @ Skilled
Fremantle @ Etihad
Brisbane @ Etihad
St Kilda @ Etihad

he has to be able to score well in a few of those surely.

he was poor but i like the NMFC fixture list:

Hawks @ Etihad
Essendon @ Etihad
Richmond @ Etihad
Collingwood @ Etihad
Port @ Etihad
Geelong @ Skilled
Fremantle @ Etihad
Brisbane @ Etihad
St Kilda @ Etihad

he has to be able to score well in a few of those surely.

Wow, cheers for that. I've been too lazy to have a look at the fixtures myself and was leaning towards trading him.

This might just have convinced me to keep him.

Haha, good decision Spartan.

May I ask, who are those bigger fish???

Leuenberger. :eek:

HMac is going to smash the Hawks ruck division.

Also Wells averages +18 DT against the Hawks.. so if he doesnt fire this week i bite the bullet, lose 40k and trade the flog out next week. :thumbsu:
Jeez Spartan, read my mind. See trade thread, exact same move :thumbsu:

Jeez Spartan, read my mind. See trade thread, exact same move :thumbsu:

I've got Raines and Hentschel too. :eek:

If there was a decent forward rookie i'd pick him up for Hentschel.. can't afford to downgrade to Ziebell.. all the others are flogs.. so probably do Raines to the C-Dawg and the Shitberger to HMac.

Made a mistake picking Wells. Stupid pre season stats. Traded Wells for Dal Santo. Quite happy.

This is the move I was looking at, but it would use 2 trades because I'd need to downgrade Raines to get cash to get Dal.

Think I'm going to let it slide though. I can cover Raines.

I picked Wells and its two bad games. I don't think there's a need to do knee-jerk trades I'm trying to give them up and its an even easier decision when its a 2 trade kneejerker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got Raines and Hentschel too. :eek:

If there was a decent forward rookie i'd pick him up for Hentschel.. can't afford to downgrade to Ziebell.. all the others are flogs.. so probably do Raines to the C-Dawg and the Shitberger to HMac.
Agree there really isn't many decent rookie forwards. Brown, Walker and Hogan are mine and neither of them have cracked 50 yet i dont think.

Read an article today that North are gonna start blocking for Boomer, Wells, etc like Geelong do for Gazza. Surely that can't hurt Wellsy's scores :D

Agree there really isn't many decent rookie forwards. Brown, Walker and Hogan are mine and neither of them have cracked 50 yet i dont think.

Read an article today that North are gonna start blocking for Boomer, Wells, etc like Geelong do for Gazza. Surely that can't hurt Wellsy's scores :D

Well has been getting a reasonable amount of the pill.

The problem is that hes been butchering it. :mad:

Spartan, surprised you pulled the trigger on Wellsy!

Oh well, mayb u pulled out at the rite time.

Who to mate?

Spartan, surprised you pulled the trigger on Wellsy!

Oh well, mayb u pulled out at the rite time.

Who to mate?

Judd.

I wasn't going to, especially since he was playing the hawks, but a few things with the teams today swayed me, Charman getting dropped means more TOG for Lberger.

Also my chubby on cheney died down.. cant see him holding his spot when whelan and wheatley return in the next week or so.

Hope you're right, my trade plans this week were Wells/Raines -> Goddard/Otten but ran with Leuenberger/Raines -> Hmac/Cheney instead and of course Leuenberger scored 75 and Goddard 175 :eek:

And for those wells -> dal santo.

Dal's scores are good but he could be out for a week or two with suspention.

I have wells and although im disapointed with the first two weeks im confident he will come good. Got him as a keeper, fingers crossed i can keep him

And for those wells -> dal santo.

Dal's scores are good but he could be out for a week or two with suspention.

I have wells and although im disapointed with the first two weeks im confident he will come good. Got him as a keeper, fingers crossed i can keep him

I don't think Dally will get suspented or suspended for wrestling.

Very happy i did Wells to Judd insted of Leuenberger to HMac.

Edit: just realised dally got reported for striking too?! anything in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back