Daniel Wells; This is His Year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judd.

I wasn't going to, especially since he was playing the hawks, but a few things with the teams today swayed me, Charman getting dropped means more TOG for Lberger.

Also my chubby on cheney died down.. cant see him holding his spot when whelan and wheatley return in the next week or so.

FWIW my Dees contact at work is convinced that when/if Whelan and Wheatley come back Cheney will move into the midfield.

I heard Dal got reported for striking as well, didnt see it, apparently theres no footage of it they said on TFS.

Made a big big mistake waiting a week so have to trade Wells out this week. Probably cost me 50k and 1 trade extra so its not the end of the world but he's just terrible, watching him today i thought he was lucky to reach 60 or 70 or whatever it was.

Did fall for Daniel Wells and his pre-season form. Last week i downgraded from Foley to Rich so this week i'll use the spare 350,000 to upgrade Wells to Ablett or Nicky Dal.

Simon Black - 80, 43
Shaun Burgoyne - 64, 83, 86
Adam Cooney - 79, 58, 61
Daniel Wells - 82, 46, 65

All rubbish midfielders and should be traded immediately :thumbsu:

Simon Black - 80, 43
Shaun Burgoyne - 64, 83, 86
Adam Cooney - 79, 58, 61
Daniel Wells - 82, 46, 65

All rubbish midfielders and should be traded immediately :thumbsu:

Fair difference between two injured Brownlow Medallists and proven premiums and a fully fit perennial tease.

The other three are stars. Wells is not and never will be. The sooner people who were silly enough to fall for him again trade him out, the better their sides will be.

Not sure what is wrong with Cooney, he is either injured or really unfit. Should make a good upgrade tartget around round 10 though.

S Burgoyne has been pretty poor though, usually gets 100+ scores from 20 possessions but his clearances and hard ball gets have been down on last year.

Laidley was interesting when talking about Wells today. Has a hip injury and wasn't sure when he'd be back. Quote - "some blokes can play with injuries and some blokes can't". Other words a bit soft.;)

So he has been ruled out for this week has he.

What a ****.

Sideways trade options:

1. Ryan Griffen
2. Jason Winderlich
3. Danyle Pearce
4. Andrew Swallow (don't laugh, he's good value averaging 100 and priced at 300k)

thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he has been ruled out for this week has he.

What a ****.

Sideways trade options:

1. Ryan Griffen
2. Jason Winderlich
3. Danyle Pearce
4. Andrew Swallow (don't laugh, he's good value averaging 100 and priced at 300k)

thoughts?

Out of those, Griffen.

But i am keeping wellsy. His been playing with an injury and *fingers crossed* he'll be back in a week and showing his preseason form again.

Traded the flog out last week. Best move I've made all year.
I envy you mate - But last year i was too quick on my trades - so was trying to become a bigger person and giving him one more week - DOPE - 40k down lol

Who do u think is a good upgrade target for him ?

Judd or Dal Santo or Swan (midfield of Ablett/cross/kirk/rich/wells/masten)

Im tempted to go Dal Santo but im just scared that if the saints have a bad day - il have fisher goddard and dal

I envy you mate - But last year i was too quick on my trades - so was trying to become a bigger person and giving him one more week - DOPE - 40k down lol

Who do u think is a good upgrade target for him ?

Judd or Dal Santo or Swan (midfield of Ablett/cross/kirk/rich/wells/masten)

Im tempted to go Dal Santo but im just scared that if the saints have a bad day - il have fisher goddard and dal

I traded him for Judd leaving a midfield of Ablett, Bartel, Judd, Goodes, Dalsanto and Rich. Very happy with that. :thumbsu:

I traded him for Judd leaving a midfield of Ablett, Bartel, Judd, Goodes, Dalsanto and Rich. Very happy with that. :thumbsu:
I'd be very happy with that as well, a super midfield if you ask me! Twas a very wise move that you pulled the pin early on Wells sooner rather than later, unfortunately for him and North fans I think he is a lost cause. I really see Tambling heading down the same path as wells (excuse the pun), so much potential but will probably never fulfill it.

Holly mighty midfields batman! You wont have to touch that for the rest of the season now, same as your rucks of Cox and H-Mac. :):thumbsu:

Backs are set too except for the 7th.. need to add Newman or Gilbee to Hodge, Goddard, Fisher, Drummond, Cornes and Houlihan.

Don't ask me about my forwards.. although Chappy does get a gold star. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back