Player Watch Darcy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Darce has had a great year but this week without Coxy to help out he's gotta nullify Gawn if he can. Cox usually does most of the damage against Gawn allowing Cameron to take marks around the ground. If Gawn gets on top early it will go a long way towards firing up the other demons.

Darce has had a great year but this week without Coxy to help out he's gotta nullify Gawn if he can. Cox usually does most of the damage against Gawn allowing Cameron to take marks around the ground. If Gawn gets on top early it will go a long way towards firing up the other demons.
I'm worried about this match up, Gawn usually has his way with Cameron.

I am surprised Darcy isn't getting more wraps on here. Playing very good football at the moment. Has exceeded my expectation after his slow start at the Pies.
I think he'd get a spot on the dias if our bnf was closed now.

I am surprised Darcy isn't getting more wraps on here. Playing very good football at the moment. Has exceeded my expectation after his slow start at the Pies.
He is playing very well. We rely on him an incredible amount

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to give this guy a shout out. We’ll remember that last contest but he was huge again tonight as he has been all year, sits under high balls all night but he keeps showing up and putting his body on the line. Great effort.

Yeah and Cox let Cripps kick a goal on him out of a ruck contest, so the alternative wasn’t rosy either. Cameron played a terrific game, and Cox impacted up forward, so that’s a great outcome.

I don't think anyone is really calling him out for just that one bad contest.

As you said, he's been great this year - the number one intercept marking ruckman in the league with some really critical clunks.

Sorry for the intrusion - just wanted to say how impressed I’ve been with this guy this year.

If I could pick Cameron or Grundy for Geelong’s list tomorrow, I’d be picking Cameron in a heartbeat.

Great recruiting and development.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Back