Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

read the post..I said I'm confident in lepper with our backline ..your just trying to flimsily poke holes in my post with silly semantics on whose the defence coach ..
I don't need to poke holes in your post.

Leppa isn't our defence coach. Roughead is.

I'm sure all the coaching staff & others including Leppa & Bolton have input every week.

Clayton Oliver - went from one of the best mids in the game to horribly out of form. Gets a fair bit of attention in the media for it.

King at St Kilda. Etc etc.

Moore isn’t immune just because you want him to be.
You seem happy about it though.

You are in one of your ‘moods’ when any criticism or a player/the club is met with similar comments.

I don't mind Jmac so not a dig at him but this forum you seem to not be allowed to be negative at all. I don't agree with the shit Moore has been copping this week btw but my observation in general is it's rainbows and unicorns here.

I don't mind Jmac so not a dig at him but this forum you seem to not be allowed to be negative at all. I don't agree with the shit Moore has been copping this week btw but my observation in general is it's rainbows and unicorns here.

And this isn’t a 2-3 week sample size. Since the backend of last season.

And this isn’t a 2-3 week sample size. Since the backend of last season.
Moore's ankle was blown up like a balloon in the later part of last year. Two weeks ago he went in for scans. Have you considered that he's carrying an injury. Add to that, a decimated injury list including a few midfielders and you can understand why Moore and the rest of the defence is struggling

(D) Back the man in who led us to a premiership last year.
Does that mean that his performance cannot be discussed except in the most positive of terms? It would seem kind of silly that it can't be discussed here when football panels are dissecting it in the media? Whether we like it or not, there is a world outside this forum that is not going to allow respect for Moore's past successes to get in the way of an analysis of what is currently happening.

Moore's ankle was blown up like a balloon in the later part of last year. Two weeks ago he went in for scans. Have you considered that he's carrying an injury. Add to that, a decimated injury list including a few midfielders and you can understand why Moore and the rest of the defence is struggling

His timing is completely off, coming in to impact but having next to none.

Rarely gets the opposition no1 forward target.

Skill errors aplenty.

It doesn’t appear physical to my eye anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if
I’m talking about running to contests at the wrong time as in folding up. Not ‘half a step slow because he’s carrying an injury.
and being asleep and slow to react ..and the turnovers

So what? Do you want all discussion of his form stopped on the grounds that there is a chance he might have an injury affecting his game? That's a ridiculous attitude to take. We can only comment on what we see before us, not what might be happening behind the scenes. You want us to cease discussing players because they are struggling? This is a discussion forum not a clappyhappy meeting.

So what? Do you want all discussion of his form stopped on the grounds that there is a chance he might have an injury affecting his game? That's a ridiculous attitude to take. We can only comment on what we see before us, not what might be happening behind the scenes. You want us to cease discussing players because they are struggling? This is a discussion forum not a clappyhappy meeting.
Sounds like you're speculating just like me then. Who's stopping you from speculating or discussing it. Sounds like I'm not allowed to give my theory and have to agree with yours

You are in one of your ‘moods’ when any criticism or a player/the club is met with similar comments.
It’s backs to the wall time.
Back the club and get the win.

Sounds like you're speculating just like me then. Who's stopping you from speculating or discussing it. Sounds like I'm not allowed to give my theory and have to agree with yours

There hasn’t been a peep of talk around the traps about an injury in 2024, so it must be a well kept secret. Something hard to do in footy circles.

There hasn’t been a peep of talk around the traps about an injury in 2024, so it must be a well kept secret. Something hard to do in footy circles.
Going in for scans not enough for you. Maybe he just likes to see what he looks like from the inside. It's just my theory. I don't think it's a loss of form, I think he's hampered. It's not the end of the world, it's just an opinion, like you've got

Remove this Banner Ad

Back