Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you watched those games as closely as you say, you'd know how often & how quickly the ball was coming into the oppo's forward 50. Yet we won one of those matches & lost the 2nd by 11 points.

One would think if our defence was as dysfunctional as some are suggesting, with those numbers, we really should have been smashed.
I watched darcy get flogged in first quarter because he gave his man too much space and leeway ..basic defensive strategies ..

I watched darcy get flogged in first quarter because he gave his man too much space and leeway ..basic defensive strategies ..
Nothing to do with the North mids sweeping through the middle uncontested…

We will beat Essendon by lifting our pressure rating all over the ground.

Do this, and the back six will keep Essendon to a sub 80 score.

It's a team sport, but you seem to blaming Darcy for us losing 2 games in 12 weeks & sitting 6th on the ladder whilst having 8-10 of our best out injured.

Make it make sense 🥴
my god the darcy mafia play hard and irrelevant ..the post was on Darcy Moore ..not the position and intricate workings of the whole club and peformances this year

thank you for the advice ..ive been very happy since Macrae and Browne walked in the door
Have some faith then that the team can turn things around.

Particularly our magnificent captain.

Have some faith then that the team can turn things around.

Particularly our magnificent captain.

My God 🙄

The situation is nowhere as dire as you suggest, ie: that Darcy is a liability.
things will need to drastically turn around ...I hope things do ...I have a lot of faith in leppers coaching and ability with our defenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol..personal attacks...fanatstic ...he is a liability yes at the moment ..you can all go along with the head in the sand Darcy protection racket stuff till the cows come home but the fact remains that he isn't up to it at the moment and with 2 meter Peter curnow Daniher hipwood Cameron all coming up the club needs to sort it out or we will have more Larkey 4 goal quarters against him ..I hope he can lift
It's been a tough day for Darcy. A few posts you had him "becoming a liability", and now he is all the way there?

HE CURRENTLY IS A LIABILITY AS A DEFENDER ..JUST TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR FOR ALL
A liability is a player who makes the team worse.

Darcy does not do this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back