Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

don't know why it says bulldogs in my profile can't figure out how to change it, facts are captain woke has been spudding it up all year.
If you can’t figure out how to change your profile, can we really trust in what you say?

I mean, it’s not that hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't know why it says bulldogs in my profile can't figure out how to change it, facts are captain woke has been spudding it up all year.
Proof you are a fool that shouldn’t be using a forum.

How do you explain your account name?

Troll account that should be banned.

What type of Pie supporter are you? Do you even barrack for them? Fancy trolling your own supporter base.
no I'm just defending myself from the pile on from darcy protection society after I said darcy is a liability and should be dropped or moved forward ...and after last night this just confirms what I think ..the backline is a shambles ...you need to play the issue not the man

Last edited:
no I'm just defending myself from the pile on from darcy protection society after I said darcy is a liability and should be dropped or moved forward ...and after last night this just confirms what I think ..the backline is a shambles ...you need to play the issue not the man
Agree 100% he is that far behind his previous form he is actually a liability and the main problem in the backline is Darcy.
Kane Cornes is 100% right, I’ve called it all year and if that’s just the way it is.
None of us want it that way, nobody wants Darcy playing so badly, or the team in general.
But this is what’s happening and nobody should apologise for calling it out.

Well thank you, I am so glad someone like you, probably in between organising your stamp collection and watering the fake indoor plants can assess and analyse my posting bias and point out the floors.
You are my hero 🦸‍♀️ 👍
Are they hardwood or synthetic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back