Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

What time does brunch finish? Not sure I’d be able to drink VND 2.5 mil worth of beer before the bar closes.
I used to live there and attended many. Gary Ablett Senior was the most famous guest I ever saw. Ron Barrasi was there one time, before I lived there.
They call it a brunch, but the alcohol used to flow until after the game. That’s about 3pm Saigon time.
Plenty of good French wine and cheese.

And?

He asked about Blue eyes.
The point is that everything that makes us human is the result of genetic mutations, so not sure why one particular feature is perceived as a genetic mutation without all the other things.

The point is that everything that makes us human is the result of genetic mutations, so not sure why one particular feature is perceived as a genetic mutation without all the other things.
Some posters (no names) seem to have mutated right here on BF

Some posters (no names) seem to have mutated right here on BF
Some of you have limbs? And bones?
What Wtf GIF by avalbano

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully no longer using the litter tray.

I was going to make a colostomy bag joke, but then if he does use a colostomy bag it's really obnoxious, so instead I'll segue into some shit about Werribee shit and not shitting in your own nest as everyone else does - or some other shit joke like that.

Because as a species we have had a majority be a certain way like Brown eyes or no tail Bone as long as a dogs.
This means if you are in an minority of a relative recent (in homosapiens time span) abnormality of evolution like blue eyes it is different from the more common or "normal" version as a whole species. Luckily for us it happened otherwise it'd be a very boring world if we all looked the same.

But normal is relative i do agree, normal for your family may well be Blue eyes and if someone was born with Brown it'd be an a Uncommon for you and yours bucking the norm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back