Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see JB1975 rocking a similar outfit

I'm not averse to Bailey's outfit, but it has too much seasonal 'nuance' for my liking.

That's a diplomatic way of calling it a sartorial identity crisis.

See below for instruction:

1725239272092.png

While the colours offer a shameless flirtation with warmer months, no one would doubt that this ensemble is a magnificent addition to any winter street scene.

It might see a man get shot in Baltimore, bashed in Frankston, but in any case it is guaranteed to liven up proceedings.

Another instruction. The image below is eerily similar to a late-winter outfit I paraded at my bogan uncle's BBQ a few weeks back.

1725239713374.png

It says something. It has a narrative. What story does it tell? I was once a free-spirited hippie but these days you better hope that I've remembered to take my anti-psychotic medication. Happy Birthday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would a swap of positions between Darcy and Checkers, on a need be basis be good?
I think so.
Both have proven themselves at the opposite ends of the ground. Checkers often goes back at the end games to help.
Moore reads marks very well, and is very fast...
Give it a go Fly!

Would a swap of positions between Darcy and Checkers, on a need be basis be good?
I think so.
Both have proven themselves at the opposite ends of the ground. Checkers often goes back at the end games to help.
Moore reads marks very well, and is very fast...
Give it a go Fly!
Checkers played very well as a defender dropping back in the last bit of that final in Perth in 2020

If youā€™re looking for something to watch tonight, the skip is on Deal or No Deal tonight playing for charity

If youā€™re looking for something to watch tonight, the skip is on Deal or No Deal tonight playing for charity

yea but Grant Denyer, rather a screwdriver in the ear

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back