Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to pay respect to the man I believe is Collingwood’s greatest premiership Captain.

Murphy’s injury may have hampered Darcy’s individual brilliance this year, but his Captaincy remained A+.

Moore is 12 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in games decided by 6 or less points.

Thats a win rate of 75%. It’s also a non loss rate of 87%.

There is no other Collingwood premiership Captain that has had a better record than Mr 87% in their opening two years of captaincy.

So thank you Darcy for restoring greatness to Collingwood with 16 premierships. Top of the pile. To live in this era of Collingwood is magnificent!

From 17th to Seventeen - here’s to Darcy hoisting the cup again in 2025 or 2026 or 2027 etc etc. Gimme Moore as Britney would sing…

We go again, the quest for 17 is never ending!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I would like to pay respect to the man I believe is Collingwood’s greatest premiership Captain.

Murphy’s injury may have hampered Darcy’s individual brilliance this year, but his Captaincy remained A+.

There is no other Collingwood premiership Captain that has had a better record than Mr 87% in their opening two years of captaincy.

So thank you Darcy for restoring greatness to Collingwood with 16 premierships. Top of the pile. To live in this era of Collingwood is magnificent!

From 17th to Seventeen - here’s to Darcy hoisting the cup again in 2025 or 2026 or 2027 etc etc. Gimme Moore as Britney would sing…

Not knocking Darcy but calling him our greatest premiership captain is nonsense.

For a start, Syd Coventry’s first 4 years produced 4 flags.

Not knocking Darcy but calling him our greatest premiership captain is nonsense.

For a start, Syd Coventry’s first 4 years produced 4 flags.

Yep I'll go with Syd. All Collingwood teams are special. "The Machine" was something else.
I have a copy of the such named book. Special times

must have been a great friday night... drink plenty of water

I thought that Pendles is supposed to be the real onfield leader.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back