Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurie Nash was asupurb footballer and a natural forward (kicked 16 for victoria in a game) spent most of his career at CHB.

David Neitz was great defender before turning to being a damn good forward late run his career.

Ron McKoewan spent most of his carer down back but was more than handy up forward (kicked 10 against essendon)

Nash played in a team that had a handy FF....(Bob Pratt)
Neitz was a fair defender....but wasn't really that effective against Carey types, he didn't have the defensive nous. He proved useful up forward because he could take a strong mark on the lead and kick straight.
Ronny McKeon started as a forward and was an exceptionally talented mark and kick, he didn't have the fitness or the workrate to play away from the goal square. When they needed a strong bloke to take on the Locketts and the Sumich's....Ronny got the gig. So sorry he missed out on the '90 Flag because he played such a big part in it.

Well as the rules in the TAC Cup means that 2 players had to say inside the 50. Meaning Moore had to stay inside the 50 at Chargers last year

Could he debut this week?

Highly Doubt it after Reading what Bucks said at the Presser.

Think the Club would keep him for majority or even all season in the VFL so he can Continue to Develop his Game

Not going off that tweet. looks like they are trying to play him don if anything dampen the crowds expectations.

Gee it would be exciting though. Just can't wait to see the son of one of my favourite players in the black and white.

Paige saying her Source is Maxwell so I don’t know IF I am 100% True.

Having Moore and Freeman Debut. Kind of reminds me when Dawes and McCarthy Debuted.

Be very interesting where we play Moore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having Moore and Freeman Debut. Kind of reminds me when Dawes and McCarthy Debuted.

It would be nice for once if Paige actually got something right!!!
Would make tomorrow night pretty special

What do you think Dave.... Will we see a couple of debutants tomorrow night?

It would be nice for once if Paige actually got something right!!!
Would make tomorrow night pretty special

Well she is Saying that Nick Maxwell told her. Guess she is showing her Source and not just saying I heard from Somewhere

Setting my alarm for 5 hours time... Hurry up selection confirmation!!!

Would be so great if they did debut... however if Pendles and Adams are OK, then is it safe to say Freeman for Sinclair and Moore for Varcoe???

What do you think Dave.... Will we see a couple of debutants tomorrow night?

I say having Moore Debut might put more Butts on Seats;) Like he did last year when he played in the VFL

Setting my alarm for 5 hours time... Hurry up selection confirmation!!!

Would be so great if they did debut... however if Pendles and Adams are OK, then is it safe to say Freeman for Sinclair and Moore for Varcoe???

I say Freeman is a Good Swap for Sinkers but Moore and Varcoe are totally different Players. Though be interesting Where Moore would play IF he Debuts

I say Freeman is a Good Swap for Sinkers but Moore and Varcoe are totally different Players. Though be interesting Where Moore would play IF he Debuts

Well surely he must play in the back line, he has not played in the forward line all pre season and wouldn't know the structures and what not.

If he does play can we play him Frost and Brown? Or do one of Frost/Brown need to be dropped?

Well surely he must play in the back line, he has not played in the forward line all pre season and wouldn't know the structures and what not.

If he does play can we play him Frost and Brown? Or do one of Frost/Brown need to be dropped?

Doubt Frost/Brown be dropped. Moore probably play as 3rd Tall/Loose Man in Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back