Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the saddest, or is it that you didn't even note Kelly as another forgotten F/S ?

Maybe so!

Guilty as charged, in my defense he’s never fit and rarely in contention to play, but yes that is rather damning.

Had a Shocker today.

Wright Destroyed him.

Needs to stay closer to his Man
Ya get the impression he hates playing fb and likes to wander and he gets angry when they do not kick the ball to him. Wright did get loose. Moore probably the only player coached poorly by Fly. I reckon he should not be playing in the last line of defence and is much better down the ground but Fly has not worked this out. Leppa has it wrong as well. Murphy should be fb. Another defender Howe did his best to cost us the game during the last couple of minutes as well.

I thought he was fantastic. One of those frees against was total BS. yet he was a ripping rebounder.

I’ll also point out that our backline was pounded for 2 and a half quarters from quarter time, so I forgive them most goals tbh.

Ya get the impression he hates playing fb and likes to wander and he gets angry when they do not kick the ball to him. Wright did get loose. Moore probably the only player coached poorly by Fly. I reckon he should not be playing in the last line of defence and is much better down the ground but Fly has not worked this out. Leppa has it wrong as well. Murphy should be fb. Another defender Howe did his best to cost us the game during the last couple of minutes as well.
Seriously ??? Moore is our best defender and Murphy - despite his improvement still has a way to go.

We are seriously missing Roughy.

Seriously ??? Moore is our best defender and Murphy - despite his improvement still has a way to go.

We are seriously missing Roughy.
We are missing Rough and yes I do agree that our mids not getting clearances is not helping our defenders though Moore can play a bit loose even though he rebounds quite well.

We are missing Rough and yes I do agree that our mids not getting clearances is not helping our defenders though Moore can play a bit loose even though he rebounds quite well.
Agreed he can be loose as that's his role but he is quite literally our best tall defender - Murph may make it and I hope he does - but he isn't there yet.

It's not a case of poor coaching but simply a case of doing the best you can with what you have available.

We desperately need a KPD - and not a kid - we need to find a reasonably young but mature gorilla defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hoping we roll the dice on Kelly to help free up Moore and Howe but I’m not holding my breath. You can’t play with two key defenders who aren’t interested in manning their opponents.
Is Kelly interested in anything? He looks like one of the most apathetic players on the park at all times

I'd like to know how many goals he has saved. Maybe he gets a lot against him, but for sure he has saved us on numerous occasions.

The pack marks yesterday were down to communication with the ruckmen. Both Cox and Cameron were quite poor under those high balls in defense

I agree! I thought he saved a fair few yesterday! Not a bad game at all.
His problem is that as the only really tall player he cops the best forward every week so he will concede goals especially because he is loose at times but he is also #8 in the comp for 1 percenters which means that he is spoiling a lot. Howe is very loose as well and guilty of clangers at times. Murphy is probably our most reliable in that he does make defence a priority all the time. Moore has been a bit unlucky in giving away frees such as goal square infringements which have cost goals but may have been incorrect decisions.

When asked who has helped him most in the club ash johson didn't pause instantly said darcy. This is the 3rd young bloke to respond the same obliviously helping to create a great culture so glad he's ours!
Sorry mate, he said Darcy Cameron and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back