Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ******* kicked 1.5 at the weekend so he and Johny Radford will most likely swap from fullback and centre half forward this week, Chalky couldnt kick over a jam tin at the moment !

too old too slow chalky play super rules !!

Wonder if the huge amount of crap hung on the doggies pre season will now shift to Yeoman after the weekends results ? Seems Yeoman slipped " over " the radar !?

not sure about slipping under the radar, just because its not discussed on here does not mean they are getting away with anything, similiar to the dogs, fighting a closing culture but trying to fight way out. small minority on here, only people talked about are chalky and baldock. hmm wonder why:rolleyes:

Anyone got an opinion on a rep side who should play and positions?
Bit early to say just yet I reckon however both Frenchy and Jacko have been active in regards to watching games and training which is goodLooking at speed, youth and fitness so there may be a few surprises however thats the tact needed to make up the deficit from last year.I think both coaches are pepared to look at some players from the lower clubs on the ladder which is good as most players look good or better when surrounded by quality players in good teams eg South and the likes

not sure about slipping under the radar, just because its not discussed on here does not mean they are getting away with anything, similiar to the dogs, fighting a closing culture but trying to fight way out. small minority on here, only people talked about are chalky and baldock. hmm wonder why:rolleyes:
Two of the best going round thats why !:thumbsu::footy:

my squad would be sb-baldock stretton stubbs townsend davis williscroft russell a.butler x2 nat-rawnsley leatherbarrow heald jones m.fisher som-t.macmichael rolls gardam matthews yol-wooldridge nash mccreadie baker cupr-riley grey devries yeo-post petterwood queenst-patterson powell ridgley- coulson a.kingx2:footy: hope havnt missed any obvious ones out!

my squad would be sb-baldock stretton stubbs townsend davis williscroft russell a.butler x2 nat-rawnsley leatherbarrow heald jones m.fisher som-t.macmichael rolls gardam matthews yol-wooldridge nash mccreadie baker cupr-riley grey devries yeo-post petterwood queenst-patterson powell ridgley- coulson a.kingx2:footy: hope havnt missed any obvious ones out!
Deverall an excellent player from Natone with NTFL experience at the Dockers and Wynyard, Cross from Yeoman is fit and can take a grab, Gardy is unreliable has not played much and if Bangers playsup forward there would have to be serious consideration given to leg speed considerations and Baldy will play at full forward anyway.Both the A.bUTLERS can play both ends of the ground.Big Davis is not playing at South anymore is he ?Would Leigh Heath get a look in ?

B-Butler Butler Johnstone
HBHeath Rawnsley Wooldridge
c-Cross Townsend russell
HFDeverall Stretton Stubbs
F-Braslin Baldock Coulson
R-Mathews Macmichal Fisher

B- JOnes (swap with Towner),Mcculloch(swap Midfield) 2x ?

c-Cross Townsend russell

johnstone? surely not the somerset one ...?heard whisper davis playing saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

c-Cross Townsend russell

Just a guess this early but i'll have a go. B-A Butler A Butler R Rawnsley HB-L Heath M Wooldridge N Dolting C-K McCreadie T Macmichael J Newson HF-N Russell G Deverell C Temby FF-A King R Baldock J Leatherbarrow R-M Mathews C Gregson N Coulson BENCH-J Tuthill N Cross B Yates.:thumbsu:

Just a guess this early but i'll have a go. B-A Butler A Butler R Rawnsley HB-L Heath M Wooldridge N Dolting C-K McCreadie T Macmichael J Newson HF-N Russell G Deverell C Temby FF-A King R Baldock J Leatherbarrow R-M Mathews C Gregson N Coulson BENCH-J Tuthill N Cross B Yates.:thumbsu:
Surely you cant be serious??? Yolla supporter?

johnstone? surely not the somerset one ...?heard whisper davis playing saturday

it is only early and i have only watched the Yolla games and going on form and against yolla johnstone bog easily, most of the other players named i have named by reputation so i havent seen many of them play this year.

it is only early and i have only watched the Yolla games and going on form and against yolla johnstone bog easily, most of the other players named i have named by reputation so i havent seen many of them play this year.
Are you about Buddyhawk, if so, is that Brad Davis or Simon Davis named:confused: for you blokes tomorrow ?

Surely you cant be serious??? Yolla supporter?
Yes i watch a few yolla games,but like i said only early going on best players in paper.On the yolla players L Heath still one of the best half back in the assc,M Wooldridge walk up start,C Gregson one of the most consistent players running around reckon most coachs would agree,K McCreadie talented young player with speed to burn.:eek:

Have to differ here if wooldridge did not have 30 touchs it must of been close to forty.Not saying johno did not play well just woody dominated.:thumbsu:

Not enough pace, who do you barrack for in the Darwin?

Yes i watch a few yolla games,but like i said only early going on best players in paper.On the yolla players L Heath still one of the best half back in the assc,M Wooldridge walk up start,C Gregson one of the most consistent players running around reckon most coachs would agree,K McCreadie talented young player with speed to burn.:eek:

Are the coaches ringing the senior coaches and getting there opinions, most of the names mentioned on here have played both rep games with both games a flogging, maybe some of them like running forward but not back

Have to differ here if wooldridge did not have 30 touchs it must of been close to forty.Not saying johno did not play well just woody dominated.:thumbsu:

Fair point i look at bog for the winning team, woody had a lot of the ball but that was due to many forward thrusts by somerset.

McCreadie played two years ago so there is no doubting he can play

Not enough pace, who do you barrack for in the Darwin?
Pace could be an issue for sure as the last two years we as an association have been found wanting but two ofthe NWFA prime movers in Freshney and Holland are in the ntfl and Couls did try last year with the inclusion of blokes like Burgess, Zed Clark, Nathan Russell and Josh Barry but was not enough.Mark King battled manfully in the ruck last year and was a deserving joint winner if the DFA MEDAL, shared with Brayden Field, but the year before Hambleton flogged Barnsey so the on ball brigade will have to fire to get it up to Baldy and the like.Couls will still match it with the NWFA on ballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back