Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect meant to Somerset at all, just stating that there is a fair gap between the two especially on the day and South are a better side than the Roos yet beat the Dogs by less-if the Dogs had played like they did this week against the Hawks, the margin would have been less against the Roos last week and for the record this week V the Crowa down there , Cuprona will be short in both sides and blokes will double up in both games so are the stacking the Seniors as well as the twos ?There are NO excuses at Heybridge this year

For a team with NO excuses this year u sure seem to be making alot moocher. Why don't u stop defending yourself on here and do your talking at training were people MIGHT care.

For a team with NO excuses this year u sure seem to be making alot moocher. Why don't u stop defending yourself on here and do your talking at training were people MIGHT care.
MIGHT means sweetfa, no defense here brother, one more on the track will make f ckall difference, would be allright if the Club could afford better balls, more lights etc to make training worthwhile, again this is not an excuse, this is fact from previous years, anyway, the Dogs are going ok both on and off the field according to theirs and the DFA executive-more money raised so far this year, more sponsorship, plenty of registered players after losing 31 from last year, arguably the best bar facility and scoreboard in the comp, less 50 metres given away, less players reported, no massively over the top bar tabs, new jumpers, a successful fundraiser in the ball, oh and by the way, the Reserves in the 5 and the Seniors with 2 wins when the pundits said they would not win any, all good stuff as is the banter on the forum, that bloke that writes the Dfa write up in the paper needs to log on to ascertain what is going on in the comp.In other news, Ashley Dudman allowed to reregistar for next year so it appears the appeals board have taken 12 months off his ban

MIGHT means sweetfa, no defense here brother, one more on the track will make f ckall difference, would be allright if the Club could afford better balls, more lights etc to make training worthwhile, again this is not an excuse, this is fact from previous years, anyway, the Dogs are going ok both on and off the field according to theirs and the DFA executive-more money raised so far this year, more sponsorship, plenty of registered players after losing 31 from last year, arguably the best bar facility and scoreboard in the comp, less 50 metres given away, less players reported, no massively over the top bar tabs, new jumpers, a successful fundraiser in the ball, oh and by the way, the Reserves in the 5 and the Seniors with 2 wins when the pundits said they would not win any, all good stuff as is the banter on the forum, that bloke that writes the Dfa write up in the paper needs to log on to ascertain what is going on in the comp.In other news, Ashley Dudman allowed to reregistar for next year so it appears the appeals board have taken 12 months off his ban
The lights would be better than wivenhoe i reckon there crap and chalky should take out some of the footballs he has flogged over the years lol.

You are obviously speaking from experience ?. Which club that was struggling and facing extinction did you coach and save from oblivion ? Thought so , just a gunna that heaps shit on anyone that is having a go !. No I don't know or have any connection to anyone at the bulldogs but they have taken steps in the right direction on and off the field so credit where credit is due . been at a club at its lowest and it is a long and tough road to get back on track but it can be done , just doesn't help the cause when ill informed and clueless tossers like youself heap and spred bullshit and dribble ! :thumbsdown:

You are obviously speaking from experience ?. Which club that was struggling and facing extinction did you coach and save from oblivion ? Thought so , just a gunna that heaps shit on anyone that is having a go !. No I don't know or have any connection to anyone at the bulldogs but they have taken steps in the right direction on and off the field so credit where credit is due . been at a club at its lowest and it is a long and tough road to get back on track but it can be done , just doesn't help the cause when ill informed and clueless tossers like youself heap and spred bullshit and dribble ! :thumbsdown:

Public forum mate I'll say wat I want. If u don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen big boy. Oh and save your thumbs down for the paper or for moochers bum

Full credit to wat you've done with the club mate but not to the feather fluffing u do on here

Public forum mate I'll say wat I want. If u don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen big boy. Oh and save your thumbs down for the paper or for moochers bum

Spot on , its a public forum. What makes you think your opinion is better than anybody elses ?. Maybe you should stay out of the kitchen ?, can't take differing opinions ?. will put as many thunbs down as i like buddy , unless you think you want to take it further and make yourself known and we can have a chat about it over a coffee !??. ps don't know Moocher , for all I know my thumb wouldn't fit up his bum, reckon your head is up there ( definately up someones butt ), maybe your own ?.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:ps, ps what side was it you coached back from oblivion again ? thats right , it was myhandonmycock under 10's !

Not so long ago it was all doom & gloom for Cuprona. It's a credit to all those involved (committee, coaches & players) that they've turned things around on & off the field. Lets hope other clubs that may be struggling at the moment can do the same so we can keep an 8 team comp.

Spot on , its a public forum. What makes you think your opinion is better than anybody elses ?. Maybe you should stay out of the kitchen ?, can't take differing opinions ?. will put as many thunbs down as i like buddy , unless you think you want to take it further and make yourself known and we can have a chat about it over a coffee !??. ps don't know Moocher , for all I know my thumb wouldn't fit up his bum, reckon your head is up there ( definately up someones butt ), maybe your own ?.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:ps, ps what side was it you coached back from oblivion again ? thats right , it was myhandonmycock under 10's !

Unless your Dale whish Wilson I doubt u have either tuff guy. I don't drink coffee

Unless your Dale whish Wilson I doubt u have either tuff guy. I don't drink coffee

Dale wishwilson is a cowardly kinghitter that does it on the ground because he doesn't have the guts to do it off the field , face to face . I don't drink coffee either , maybe we could share a glass of milk , reckon that would be your preference , " soft guy " .

Dale wishwilson is a cowardly kinghitter that does it on the ground because he doesn't have the guts to do it off the field , face to face . I don't drink coffee either , maybe we could share a glass of milk , reckon that would be your preference , " soft guy " .

i LOVE milk but unlike u I'm not a pussy and drink from saucepan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see the South/Yolla or Natone/Ridgley games on Saturday? I thought in both cases the margins would have been bigger. Maybe the Finals are shaping up to be closer than was anticipated earlier in the year.

No easy games for Somerset from here on in with Yolla, South & Natone to come before the finals which will give a clear idea of how competitive they will be in at the end of the year.

Did anyone see the South/Yolla or Natone/Ridgley games on Saturday? I thought in both cases the margins would have been bigger. Maybe the Finals are shaping up to be closer than was anticipated earlier in the year.

No easy games for Somerset from here on in with Yolla, South & Natone to come before the finals which will give a clear idea of how competitive they will be in at the end of the year.

The saints are definatly in with a chance after the weekends game

the top five this year as close as they have ever been will be a very interesting finals series anyone could still win:thumbsu:

Gunna be a cracker final series comming up . The saints get Mouse Coops OConnor Young back should be a force

Gunna be a cracker final series comming up . The saints get Mouse Coops OConnor Young back should be a force
IF those blokes come back mouse has apparently quit cooper front runner young injury prone oconnor solid player gets under the guard abit . still got good list need more out of willi scotty hay but will give it a shake

IF those blokes come back mouse has apparently quit cooper front runner young injury prone oconnor solid player gets under the guard abit . still got good list need more out of willi scotty hay but will give it a shake
O Connor will not be back, has to have a knee reco, the initial injury from a couple of months ago a bit more serious than the original diagnosis.Their experience will count for a fair bit come the finals

I think it will be a South Burnie Vs Somerset in both grand finals this year.
South Burnie to win both easy
Natone will be thereabouts, have plenty of talls in the Trolley boys, Suter, Cook and Dann as well as Ock and Heald who are both handy in the air as well as smart on ballers in Milo, Maxy Fisher , Moppa and Schulzy now in the ones.Can South rely on one goalkicker in Baldy and have they got backups if he goes down with an injury ?By the way, well done on him to reach the ton at the weekend, maybe that should be in the Darwin write up instaed of the other crap that tosser continually writes !Is Rohan Baldock as a 22 year old the greatest full forward in the DFA-good debate.He has kicked over 100 twice now but his 10 never helped Somerset win the big one but i reckon the South side is more even than Somerset side that got beat by Ridgley yet the Roos team this year is also better than back then.I think the Premiership is as wide open as it has been for quite a while.I hope the correct decision as best as it can be will be made in tegards to umpires for the finals as there appears to be "personal" decisions made against certain players which is not on.Battle for the wooden spoon this week Yeoman V the dogs

Natone will be thereabouts, have plenty of talls in the Trolley boys, Suter, Cook and Dann as well as Ock and Heald who are both handy in the air as well as smart on ballers in Milo, Maxy Fisher , Moppa and Schulzy now in the ones.Can South rely on one goalkicker in Baldy and have they got backups if he goes down with an injury ?By the way, well done on him to reach the ton at the weekend, maybe that should be in the Darwin write up instaed of the other crap that tosser continually writes !Is Rohan Baldock as a 22 year old the greatest full forward in the DFA-good debate.He has kicked over 100 twice now but his 10 never helped Somerset win the big one but i reckon the South side is more even than Somerset side that got beat by Ridgley yet the Roos team this year is also better than back then.I think the Premiership is as wide open as it has been for quite a while.I hope the correct decision as best as it can be will be made in tegards to umpires for the finals as there appears to be "personal" decisions made against certain players which is not on.Battle for the wooden spoon this week Yeoman V the dogs

The bloke that writes in the paper is shit a bit like some of these umpires going around at the moment!
As for Baldock he has to be the best FF in the league at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back