Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doubting Budgie one little bit was a champion with the Devils, just think he is more of a natural goalkicking on baller

Hey Mooch, u do realise that he played mostly as a half back flanker at the devils dont u? Brett Geappen was a star player for Tasmania for a number of years playing mostly as a tough half back.. playing occasionally down fwd.. your incorrect in saying that he was a natural goal kicking on baller. i dont think many of budge's teamates would remember him as that...i certainly dont. In saying that what a super career he has had and is certainly 1 of the best players that played for tas!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hey Mooch, u do realise that he played mostly as a half back flanker at the devils dont u? Brett Geappen was a star player for Tasmania for a number of years playing mostly as a tough half back.. playing occasionally down fwd.. your incorrect in saying that he was a natural goal kicking on baller. i dont think many of budge's teamates would remember him as that...i certainly dont. In saying that what a super career he has had and is certainly 1 of the best players that played for tas!:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Sincerest apologies, great player and an unfortunate unjury this year-we did not get many Devils games here on the coast or representation in the team either, just a little bit far to go to train and get home in the early hours of the morning,Interesting article in the Mercury this week on "Cat" Geappen , is there any Devils jumpers floating around for "collectors" ?

great to see another insightful write up in the advocate today by micheal tosser tokarski only one player meantioned and all games going to be easy results come on dfa get your act together and get someone to do the write ups that knows a bit about footy:thumbsdown:

great to see another insightful write up in the advocate today by micheal tosser tokarski only one player meantioned and all games going to be easy results come on dfa get your act together and get someone to do the write ups that knows a bit about footy:thumbsdown:
Yep, needs to be bought up and tabled by all delegates at the next meeting, apparently he is independent and when a person from Cuprona expressed their disgust one time to Ray Parry(DFA elpresidento ), Pazz asked this person whether he wanted to do it to which the person said "no worries, with pleasure, anytime", but was not officially given the job.:D

Yep, needs to be bought up and tabled by all delegates at the next meeting, apparently he is independent and when a person from Cuprona expressed their disgust one time to Ray Parry(DFA elpresidento ), Pazz asked this person whether he wanted to do it to which the person said "no worries, with pleasure, anytime", but was not officially given the job.:D

i agree he is terrible! doesn't know anyone playing in the dfa and cant go to many games!
and congrats to rohan baldock on his ton last week! another thing he forgot to mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baldock DID make the NTFL side and kicked four or 5 plus the Tas Under 23s and gues what, would have a ton if he was at Clarencr but I know he is not but good on him for holding down a career that he can utilise when he does go to a higher level:footy:

Maybe you should throw Jamie " moochie" Auton into this debate . Prolific goalkicker in the NWFA ,has also kicked close to a ton in the NTFL and is current tasmanian game record holder at 31 goals !. ( ps also kicked heaps in the last three rep games against the Darwin !) . Still better in the state though I believe .( wickham or geappen )

Maybe you should throw Jamie " moochie" Auton into this debate . Prolific goalkicker in the NWFA ,has also kicked close to a ton in the NTFL and is current tasmanian game record holder at 31 goals !. ( ps also kicked heaps in the last three rep games against the Darwin !) . Still better in the state though I believe .( wickham or geappen )
mooch auton have to be up there:thumbsu: went to mecca and mcginties last night seen some players out on the gas no names but players from south burnie natone and yolla after 11 all drinking .2 of those actually played in rep game so all right players ,bit stupid with finals to come save it for saturday night boys!:thumbsdown:

mooch auton have to be up there:thumbsu: went to mecca and mcginties last night seen some players out on the gas no names but players from south burnie natone and yolla after 11 all drinking .2 of those actually played in rep game so all right players ,bit stupid with finals to come save it for saturday night boys!:thumbsdown:
Also don't forget players from Ridgley, Yoaman, Cuprona and Somerset too :eek:, F@ck me mate it's not the AFL!

well said beargrills guess when finals come around each club and coaches will have something in place about the boys getting on the gas

The blokes i reckon they are talking about are out most Fridays and are young good players and if playin well good luck to them, dont change routine if playin well even for finals, the reason you probably dont see the older guys out Friday nights is most are married and arent allowed.

Another great write up in the Advocate again i see, f@ck me surely the Darwin executive can tell him what game to go and see and report mainly on that game.

Another great write up in the Advocate again i see, f@ck me surely the Darwin executive can tell him what game to go and see and report mainly on that game.

spot on first played third second played fourth. think thats right. and all the write up was about bottom side what a load of shit. intresting games next week as yolla and somerset be fighting for third spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two horse race no more moocher the top four very open any team could win the big one.
Yes, if I stand corrected it is a "5 horse" race and I stand corrected with some of my posts earlier in the season in regards to 18 not 14 games affecting positions in the 5 with percentage and sides having their "best" 21 on the track this time of the year.If Somerset are serious about going to the next level , then this weeks game up the"hill" against the Pies is a must win.Again, the small things like the home ground advantage held by most teams becomes important as well.Finals should be good watching for sure this year

The blokes i reckon they are talking about are out most Fridays and are young good players and if playin well good luck to them, dont change routine if playin well even for finals, the reason you probably dont see the older guys out Friday nights is most are married and arent allowed.
Excellent response BTDT, if the players can still perform to their optimum level after a sherbert or two, good luck to them and I am sure that is how their respective coaches would feel as well:cool:

Surely this f_ckwit will get the boot come the finals, makes the comp look unprofessional when it is not, sooner the roster series ends the better so hopefully he can spend time on the sides that deserve and want the publicity and do you reckon he might like to mention anytime soon that young Baldock from South has kicked the "ton", that is worth mentioning but I suppose all the news is here on the forum however not everyone can access a computer I suppose

Looks like there will be a big heap of applications for the publicity officers job next year in the D F A. why dont you all get off his back. he is doing his best. maybe all clubs including mine should get off their ass and forewood some club information to him.Well done to Somerset for winning both games last saturday against the Melbourne Storm of the D F A South Burniegate.

Looks like there will be a big heap of applications for the publicity officers job next year in the D F A. why dont you all get off his back. he is doing his best. maybe all clubs including mine should get off their ass and forewood some club information to him.Well done to Somerset for winning both games last saturday against the Melbourne Storm of the D F A South Burniegate.
The Dfa president was supposed to send him to Cuprona but he failed to front, so he has had chance with at least one Club, yes, full credit to him having a go but fair dinkum :confused:

Yes was a very good win by the Roos they are the form side ATM! Do you know who the players are that are actually getting paid? Because I'd like to know. All a load of shit!

Yes was a very good win by the Roos they are the form side ATM! Do you know who the players are that are actually getting paid? Because I'd like to know. All a load of shit!
i will take a guess stretton baldock butler x2 collins russell townsend stubbs braslin davis mccullouch williscroft them players would all be getting more than match payments!

i will take a guess stretton baldock butler x2 collins russell townsend stubbs braslin davis mccullouch williscroft them players would all be getting more than match payments!
Aaron J Butler, Towna, Stubbsy, Collo, Braz, Baldy and Macca all get Normal Match payments. Davo doesn't play anymore and Strett, Nath Russell and Aaron P Butler are all on the coaching staff. So your guess would be wrong!

and 'Boss' Bakes too but he CAN slot them from any angle , much like his hitting across the line at cricket with great effect, loves a "chat" when fielding in close as well:rolleyes:

Aaron J Butler, Towna, Stubbsy, Collo, Braz, Baldy and Macca all get Normal Match payments. Davo doesn't play anymore and Strett, Nath Russell and Aaron P Butler are all on the coaching staff. So your guess would be wrong!
How much is a "normal match payment" brother and is it Baldy Grey or Baldock /

all them players together wouldnt be getting as much as u moocher. so which club got value?????

all them players together wouldnt be getting as much as u moocher. so which club got value?????

Of cause them players wouldn't be on as much as moocher , they are only getting about 60'000 dollars + between them . what makes you think cuprona have big money to throw at anyone ???? obviously moocher is on at least $ 80'000 a year out at the kennel .( not !!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back