Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A coupleof things-heard that Rod Wilson is the number one suspect in the torching of the can bar, I am guessing the club is up for a new set of jumpers and were there any rash statements made over the weekend whilst celebrating in regard to player movements at Langley next year ?You would think that young Yates and Wison would be on Plantys radar:thumbsu:

Would like to think Planty would have different players on his radars as Burnie already has 20 players with the same ability and body frames as Yates and Wilson. He need to be looking around the 25-30 year olds.

is he the one was at penguin n burnie?also heard 2day that a somerset player elbowed a south player in the face when shaking hands is that true?

I believe it to be true, the player was rat and the recipricant was sparra. By the way the story goes sparra was rubbing the fact of, five in a row saying such words as sucked in rat etc. He probably lucky rat didnt let loose. But this could be rumour like a south runner hitting a somerset player, anyone heard if this is true?

I believe it to be true, the player was rat and the recipricant was sparra. By the way the story goes sparra was rubbing the fact of, five in a row saying such words as sucked in rat etc. He probably lucky rat didnt let loose. But this could be rumour like a south runner hitting a somerset player, anyone heard if this is true?
Matthew Imms hasn't hit a person in his life. Your better than this!

Would like to think Planty would have different players on his radars as Burnie already has 20 players with the same ability and body frames as Yates and Wilson. He need to be looking around the 25-30 year olds.
Im sure he wouldnt turn them away if they rocked up! Both good young players with heaps of leg. Will prob make good statewide footy players in a few years if they stick at it!

Matthew Imms hasn't hit a person in his life. Your better than this!

I thought another guy was the runner they were wearing the same top, i cant remember immsy doing to much running, as i said it is a rumour that was said (and i no it wasnt immsy his name wasnt mentioned). I didnt see it and this is usually the place to get info where someone may have seen it.

I thought another guy was the runner they were wearing the same top, i cant remember immsy doing to much running, as i said it is a rumour that was said (and i no it wasnt immsy his name wasnt mentioned). I didnt see it and this is usually the place to get info where someone may have seen it.

I haven't heard any word from the S'set camp about a player being hit by a runner. I'm sure if it had happened their would have been some mention of it.

heard a rumour rohan baldock has signed with the burnie dockers any truth to this.
Well done mate-the mail was correct.He will go well providing he is injury free as he got hurt at Wynyard but he is physically fitter now after working outside and building with Towna.Good on him as he won the B and F at South and has kicked the ton both there and at Somerset.The question now begs at South-where are they gong to find over 100 goals now ?in saying this, the Roos shared theirs and a lot of goals come in this comp from the midfields.Any other player movements anyone aware of at this very, very early stage of innuendo ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done mate-the mail was correct.He will go well providing he is injury free as he got hurt at Wynyard but he is physically fitter now after working outside and building with Towna.Good on him as he won the B and F at South and has kicked the ton both there and at Somerset.The question now begs at South-where are they gong to find over 100 goals now ?in saying this, the Roos shared theirs and a lot of goals come in this comp from the midfields.Any other player movements anyone aware of at this very, very early stage of innuendo ?
:thumbsu:

good call moocher, you would have to think at 22yo baldy still has his best football ahead of him, obviously the TSL will be harder than the Darwin but could be interesting when he isnt neccesserily getting the best defender and doubled teamed every week. Also getting delievery off the likes of K.Munday will be handy.

:thumbsu:

good call moocher, you would have to think at 22yo baldy still has his best football ahead of him, obviously the TSL will be harder than the Darwin but could be interesting when he isnt neccesserily getting the best defender and doubled teamed every week. Also getting delievery off the likes of K.Munday will be handy.

Good to see he's going there - will be interesting to see how he goes. Even if he doesn't set the world on fire (not saying he won't) I'm sure he'll learn a lot & will be handy contributor to any success they have. It might make a few DFA full backs feel better if he takes a few of the statewide backmen to the cleaners.:thumbsu:

Good to see he's going there - will be interesting to see how he goes. Even if he doesn't set the world on fire (not saying he won't) I'm sure he'll learn a lot & will be handy contributor to any success they have. It might make a few DFA full backs feel better if he takes a few of the statewide backmen to the cleaners.:thumbsu:
A bit of a change to see you actually making sense Whisky :)

Any truth guy grey playing at yolla 2011?

I heard he is going to Burnie with Baldock to be the twin Towers again, and also playin cricket up there is costing him to much money in petrol, or is he contemplating going back to roo land?

I heard he is going to Burnie with Baldock to be the twin Towers again, and also playin cricket up there is costing him to much money in petrol, or is he contemplating going back to roo land?
Apparently if he cannot get a ride to Yolla, he does not train, taking more catches than runs at the moment, bit cold and windy up at Yolla for him I reckon

Apparently if he cannot get a ride to Yolla, he does not train, taking more catches than runs at the moment, bit cold and windy up at Yolla for him I reckon

I was told on Saturday that Scotty Matheson is coaching South next year. Anyone else heard this news? can anyone from South confirm if it's right?

I was told on Saturday that Scotty Matheson is coaching South next year. Anyone else heard this news? can anyone from South confirm if it's right?
have heard that rumour not sure if true but did hear from a natone person that south have approached max fisher to coach next year:)

have heard that rumour not sure if true but did hear from a natone person that south have approached max fisher to coach next year:)
Natone on the hunt as well, approached Jason Hamilton but had committed to Cuprona- would surprise many if Maxy left up the hill I reckon.Mato would be ideal at South but cause of knee would not play as effectively.Crows about next year or not, I am sur the Darwin would help out as best they could to maintain a feasible comp

Has anyone seen jason hamilton play because i heard he is a very poor player.
He was assistant coach of spreyton this year thats the reason he played seniors i was told.

I heard today that kent wylie has stood down from coaching the yolla football club in 2011 not sure the reason why. The new coach will have a hard job to replace the likes of heath,woolridge,harnett,riley which have all retired.They have got some good young blokes coming through they just have to keep them at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back