Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

chalky will not be at somerset next season as he has taken the cuprona coaching job and im sure all the boys at somerset wish him all the best has been a great servant for the roos over many years both on and off the field
good point, on chalky, he is a good man, but how long can he go on. That goatee will be totally grey, and he will have more hair on his chin than his head. If he doesnt stop soon, he will look like a dutch painter.

chalky will not be at somerset next season as he has taken the cuprona coaching job and im sure all the boys at somerset wish him all the best has been a great servant for the roos over many years both on and off the field

good point, on chalky, he is a good man, but how long can he go on. That goatee will be totally grey, and he will have more hair on his chin than his head. If he doesnt stop soon, he will look like a dutch painter.

herd that Towna give Baldy a job to get him to south . Still could of let wynyard know in a better form thow

somerset had 20 at training last night inc 5 new faces timmy mac put the boys to work for about an hour.:)

Not a bad turn out, who are the new recruits for somerset?
Tims brother Ant is supposedly coming across from Wynyard, the only one thus far I am led to believe.Would think that Yater and Hampto may float back in being mates of Tee Mac, with Chalky gone there is an opportunity for someone to play up forward and maybe even chase and tackle and there is money in the Salary cap as well, his $300 a game can go else where !

Tims brother Ant is supposedly coming across from Wynyard, the only one thus far I am led to believe.Would think that Yater and Hampto may float back in being mates of Tee Mac, with Chalky gone there is an opportunity for someone to play up forward and maybe even chase and tackle and there is money in the Salary cap as well, his $300 a game can go else where !
moocher did you miss the decimal point in chalkys match payment figure
300 or 3.00 per game:p

whos coaching Yolla? heard kent wyllie or a yolla not putting it in the paper till he signs so the episode with Brennan Reeves doesnt happen again? If wyllie is coaching is he playing

whos coaching Yolla? heard kent wyllie or a yolla not putting it in the paper till he signs so the episode with Brennan Reeves doesnt happen again? If wyllie is coaching is he playing
Definately coaching is Wildman but not doing much till after Xmas-Yolla traditionally quiet this time of the year but ALWAYS come home strong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, thats what the dirty, lying prick told me !
he wouldnt lie. i think he has been a great servant to tassie footy, anyone who has played with him has only good things to say. just because he is old, and has the best collection of jumpers in the state doesnt mean you can slag him

he wouldnt lie. i think he has been a great servant to tassie footy, anyone who has played with him has only good things to say. just because he is old, and has the best collection of jumpers in the state doesnt mean you can slag him

Obviously new on here go back and read moocher82 posts and i think you will know his identity

jeremy leatherbarrrow to coach penguin reserves next year!!!anyone know who somersets recruits are??and is corey baldock playing there again i heard he wasnt happy with the club

jeremy leatherbarrrow to coach penguin reserves next year!!!anyone know who somersets recruits are??and is corey baldock playing there again i heard he wasnt happy with the club
not 100% sure but think corey has signed up again and has been training with few of the boys for a while:)

I heard that yolla are going to start training in the next couple of week and i think wildman is a non-playing coach.:thumbsu:

Congrats to chalky for taking on the dogs job i hope everything goes ok.
They have got some good players out there and can match it with the better sides when they want until their fitness and their lack of discipline lets them down.:p

They have got some good players out there and can match it with the better sides when they want until their fitness and their lack of discipline lets them down.:p

Who would these good players be out there apart from Jack Riley??

If they were " good players " then their level of fitness and their discipline should not be in question ?! otherwise they are not really good players ?. If their level of fitness and discipline let them down then obviously they belong in the reserves or standing in front of the boozer!.

Must have two coaches i got told macca doing again, and why would corey baldock be unhappy, any player whos says there not happy with SFC must have short memories re what the club has done for the players i.e free barrels, cheap drinks on other occasions, one of the best ground and clubrooms, always paid on time and a great environment to have a beer.

I heard the better players who were the nutters have moved on which would nearly be 3/4 of the side, will be a long year on the field for the dogs, but i reckon chalky will have the social functions rockin, maybe even break the stubbie record he held at somerset when he was coachin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back