Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

good to see the master of the kidney punch and the mysterious elbow (only beauy from natone) seen garry young got off another charge old man smarty made up this time about the cricket,still had to do 2 weeks last year though because of a few lies but it must be 1 all now aye boys

People like Gary young are pitifull he is the definition of a dirty snipeing football player. His mother wouldn't even have a good word to say about him I don't reckon. He should be banned for life for the disgusting KING hit he put on smarty last year. I'm all for a bit of biff but only when there's 2 willing participants not when there's 1 that has no idea and us not lookin.

People like Gary young are pitifull he is the definition of a dirty snipeing football player. His mother wouldn't even have a good word to say about him I don't reckon. He should be banned for life for the disgusting KING hit he put on smarty last year. I'm all for a bit of biff but only when there's 2 willing participants not when there's 1 that has no idea and us not lookin.
Gazza generates a bit of harmless stirring of the pot every now and then for sure, was ok when he was umpiring, what happened with the cricket ?

was not there but heard from natone player that smarty took a dive and apparently the way old smarty carried on in clubrooms was terrible.gazza young one of those blokes u dont want to play on has won a senior flag with south.can any one confirm the rumour that b.j.miller not playing at all?

us not looking, are u admitting that u played that day harshbutfair and
let ur teammate get carried off on a stretcher and did nothing!!!!garry youngs mum could say he sticks up for his mates but obviously yours cant...
u must hate the feeling of winning 14 games in a row and going out the backdoor bangbang

Gazza generates a bit of harmless stirring of the pot every now and then for sure, was ok when he was umpiring, what happened with the cricket ?

apparently garry made a comment about one of smarty's decisions and
had to go up and explain himself to bcl and write a letter of apology..
written that many he must have writers block chalky lol

apparently garry made a comment about one of smarty's decisions and
had to go up and explain himself to bcl and write a letter of apology..
written that many he must have writers block chalky lol

With his intelligence would have someone write it for him. The man has many associates but could count his actual friends on 1 finger... Lower than a snakes as#hole, which is a pretty good resemblance of the man!

With his intelligence would have someone write it for him. The man has many associates but could count his actual friends on 1 finger... Lower than a snakes as#hole, which is a pretty good resemblance of the man!
But at least when Gazza has something to say he'll say it to your face and not pussy foot around the Internet. Get a F*^#ing life mate.

Life is too short to carry grudges whether it be on the sporting field or some harmless internet footy forum-everyone has a sherbet or two and says and does things in the heat of the moment, get off Gazzas back.Anyone see the Natone interclub last week and if so , anything of note to report as they will be up there for sure again this year

Life is too short to carry grudges whether it be on the sporting field or some harmless internet footy forum-everyone has a sherbet or two and says and does things in the heat of the moment, get off Gazzas back.Anyone see the Natone interclub last week and if so , anything of note to report as they will be up there for sure again this year
The Ferganator strained his calf or something but apart from that pretty good I think. Who is coaching the Rep sides this year any1 know 4 sure?

The Ferganator strained his calf or something but apart from that pretty good I think. Who is coaching the Rep sides this year any1 know 4 sure?
Craig French assisted by Grant Jackson doing the ones , not sure on Under23s.Good move to have an independent coach although Couls was excellent given the resources available to him, would think South Burnie would have a few in as heaps of them have had experience at a higher level, better check with Horse on his availability as the jumpers are a small fit from what I saw last year !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back