Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Righto righto, it's time for you d*ckheads to stop talking about Chalky!!! If i had a dollar for everytime his name was mentioned on this site, i would have 1023 dollars. Lets hope for f*ck sakes that all clubs are competitive for the good of the Darwin. At the end of the day, the comp is sh*t, most players that play in it are average at best, i'm sick of hearing the word gun used on this forum, stop talking crap and just say he is competitive and has a dip, "THERE AIN'T NO GUNS IN THE COMP"! And if you think there are, your kidding yourself, there is a reason they don't play at a higher level, either their big heads and like being talked up in a average comp, or their too sh*t scared to try cause they no they might or will fail!!!

Kurt Young and Ben Hayes are coaching in the comp for f*cks sake, who are they again? But i'm sure i will hear on this forum soon that they are super coach's and bound for the AFL!

You are obviously an ex-AFL player and Brownlow medalist . Maybe not, just a big mouthed f*ckwit Im guessing .

mate your the only gun on here. u have put yourself in it and people are gunna line up to fire it. not everyone has time to play at the higher level due to work and family commitments so yes they are gun players in this comp that should play higher levels but cant. some are at the wrong age and a quality life and a bit time with the wife and kids take a priority. they still get to play this game we all love but it doesnt cut so much into there spare time playing in this league eg training and travel. the players the teams have picked up should lift the standard of the league and for some having a kick with a few mates and a bit less commitment draws them to this league. so all in all if u think this league is crap go pull yourself some where else and leave us alone to enjoy the footy league we love

Clearly you have the time mate because you spend it on big footy!!! So i wont accept that as an excuse you must just be a poor player... So you should just get back to the wife and kids and leave playing footy to me!!!! By the way my pull was great!!!!

Clearly you have the time mate because you spend it on big footy!!! So i wont accept that as an excuse you must just be a poor player... So you should just get back to the wife and kids and leave playing footy to me!!!! By the way my pull was great!!!!
Does running others down make you feel good?

Does running others down make you feel good?

Hmmm - not too many guns getting around in Darwin footy. Young guns playing u17s has nothing to do with the standard of Darwin footy. They moved on to better leagues.

I'm a fan of Darwin footy. Good tribal followings and rivalry.

Hmmm - not too many guns getting around in Darwin footy. Young guns playing u17s has nothing to do with the standard of Darwin footy. They moved on to better leagues.

I'm a fan of Darwin footy. Good tribal followings and rivalry.
Can anybody shed any light on why Azza Butler would be leaving Ridgley to go to South, just curious as he is a great bloke and exceptional player with a massive amount of family history up there ?

yes i am a poor player that knows i would never had made it but at least im able to admitt that but that doesnt mean my interest in football is less then yours. u on the other hand clearly are the greatest thing to come out of tassie and thats why your still here u gun. i know u are only trying to stir us up but if u are half as good as u say u are chalky is looking for gun recruits

Just remember when you bag everyone out about their skill level that you are a w***er who may happen to be a talented footballer, when you retire you will just be known as a plain old fashoined w***er !.

Some very good points but in all honesty how hard is it going to be to recruit players in 2011 after potentially finishing bottom (winless) and struggling for numbers in 2010?? I think its great Chalky is trying to change the culture of the club (long overdue) and I do not feel he is in it for the money as in my opinion he has the hardest job in the DFA next year!!

I played at Cuprona when we had not much, yet the next year we made the GF

Again at Ridgley they weren't getting results on the board and then 3 premierships.

From what I hear the boys out at Cuprona have got a very good committee together and some solid backers, clubs have to start from somewhere, so good luck to Chalky, Jack and the boys.:thumbsu:

Just remember when you bag everyone out about their skill level that you are a w***er who may happen to be a talented footballer, when you retire you will just be known as a plain old fashoined w***er !.

What's wrong with wanking?????

Thoroughly enjoyable hobby.:D:D

Can anybody shed any light on why Azza Butler would be leaving Ridgley to go to South, just curious as he is a great bloke and exceptional player with a massive amount of family history up there ?

I wonder why come on mate ? If this isn't an example of flag chasing I don't no wat is peope say money but not true ridgley would pay well for butler he is goin to be one off those blokes that get in here in 20 years and tells us how many medals he's won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why come on mate ? If this isn't an example of flag chasing I don't no wat is peope say money but not true ridgley would pay well for butler he is goin to be one off those blokes that get in here in 20 years and tells us how many medals he's won.
He has done well thus far with 3, which may be a few more than most on this forum I would reckon !

He has done well thus far with 3, which may be a few more than most on this forum I would reckon !

Yes true but when we are taking our kids to football in the future and they asked who was good in our day butler will never get a mention and if he does it will be for flag chasing. Good luck to him I just hope some blokes remember his number for 2010

Yes true but when we are taking our kids to football in the future and they asked who was good in our day butler will never get a mention and if he does it will be for flag chasing. Good luck to him I just hope some blokes remember his number for 2010
Dunno about this, excellent defender but does kick the odd "helicopter" I must admit

ah ringading,i happen to know for a fact that you considered lowering your standards and playing country before.:D

anyway was sipping a few sherbets at the cricket club today and heard that jarrod butler is playing for castra of all teams in 2010,could this be true? the saints might come back to the pack a bit with a bit of luck:thumbsu:

who is this ringading??hows natone shaping up arrow???is geof deverall playing up there??

Flag chasing????

Why would he leave a club that has as much chance of a flag to go to another?

You talk some shit but this is up there. He won 3 at Ridgley what does he owe them? He's played up there 4 about 10 years and prob wants a change. Butler prob the best FB in the league in terms of shutting ppl down you cant take that away from him!

Who are the coaches for each of the Seniors and reserves teams in the DFA?
Cuprona, Seniors-Chalky Grey, 2s David Jacobson, South Burnie, ones Rat Hering and Towna, the 2s Flipper Gillham,Yeoman Seniors Tim Gibbs , not sure the ressies, Somerset, Tim Mac Michael in the ones and Shawn Britcliff the twos, Kent Wyllie yolla ones, Jason Fellows the twos I think, Shack Patterson Queeny Seniors, Moppa Rawnsley and Ock Gardiner at Natone and Shane Smith the ressys , Kurt Young and Ben Hayes the ones at Ridgley

Cuprona, Seniors-Chalky Grey, 2s David Jacobson, South Burnie, ones Rat Hering and Towna, the 2s Flipper Gillham,Yeoman Seniors Tim Gibbs , not sure the ressies, Somerset, Tim Mac Michael in the ones and Shawn Britcliff the twos, Kent Wyllie yolla ones, Jason Fellows the twos I think, Shack Patterson Queeny Seniors, Moppa Rawnsley and Ock Gardiner at Natone and Shane Smith the ressys , Kurt Young and Ben Hayes the ones at Ridgley
Rat and Strett co coaches at South

Aaron butler will be a very handy player for my team south. Very good full back in the past 4-5 years. I thought that he would of played at ridgley again under his cousin ben hayes.:thumbsu:

I think that mouse butler is assistant coach of castra because someone who plays cricket at ridgley is coaching castra.:footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back