Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Well i seen some spazo's running around in South and the Saints, Mitch Bessell far better than them. He ways 80kg when he is dunked in water!

Aaron Butler (The one that played at Penguin) playing back at South next year. Good pickup for them as he is def one of the better backmen getting around!
Geez, South will be hard to beat as the second best team behind Ridgley-just have to more disciplined , will play in finals for sure

Old enough to make my own assumptions. As I said, Id have them old blokes and carp before Slug. Slug is and always was an individual player. Good on him though, it worked in his favour:D

You must be talking about a different Slug Guard to the one I know.Having watched slug at NTFL and Statewide level and then being a committee member and game day official at Preston when slug played and coached there I observed a player who always tried to play team footy and bring his teamates into the game. The fact he could take the big hanger and was deadly around the sticks made him stand out a bit no doubt, Jealous maybe ?. You don't get selected in Tassie sides if you play as an individual ?!.

Fantastic endeveour and certainly improved on his kicking last year however he still gets caught holding the ball far too often thus throwing the forwards out that have already shaken their opponent and found some space, did not see him at the barrel at Somerset on Sunday

Played in the spring tournament saturday and sunday at Burnie golf club, if he wasnt playin in that would of been there with bells and whistles on, wouldnt of turned up to work the next day though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D.Browne to make a return to the kennel?
thats the silliest post ever former robin!!
Brownie is coaching turners beach twos,i know this as he has rang me to play there with him lol.

maybe you should put ur hand up for the job at the kennell if chalky doesnt want it FORMER ROBIN- would that be former yeoman robin or even former ulvie robin or heavens above BOTH,lol

why waste your cash on chalky coaching dogs. as it a done deal. good on u chalky go 4 it.:thumbsu:

yep good luck to the club and chalky if he is actually coaching there that is,be great to see the dogs back to 2007 form.\up the doggies

thats the silliest post ever former robin!!
Brownie is coaching turners beach twos,i know this as he has rang me to play there with him lol.

maybe you should put ur hand up for the job at the kennell if chalky doesnt want it FORMER ROBIN- would that be former yeoman robin or even former ulvie robin or heavens above BOTH,lol

Neither clubs mate. Didn't play football here on the North-West Coast. didn't move up here until I was 35. played abit of footy at Brighton.

why waste your cash on chalky coaching dogs. as it a done deal. good on u chalky go 4 it.:thumbsu:
Chalky not signed sealed or delivered as he really wants to win a flag at Somerset.Whoever coaches the Dogs will have their work cut out for sure especially player number wise as Browny should take a few with him that he recruited which is fair enough.

I heard that Braydon Fields was going over to penguin next year good player when he is fit.:thumbsu:

Brayden is a long way from lookin n e where near fit! and the rumor is he is playin with roseberry next season , he works there, his family lives there, he broke up with his gf, hes uncle plays there and his father would love to see him there! the offer was to play and coach the 2's for $500 a game! wow

South Burnie Look the goods next season with Davis, Stretton, Mosko, Collo and Baldock! who else is jumping ship?

Brayden is a long way from lookin n e where near fit! and the rumor is he is playin with roseberry next season , he works there, his family lives there, he broke up with his gf, hes uncle plays there and his father would love to see him there! the offer was to play and coach the 2's for $500 a game! wow
Brayden is still an awsome player and you know it! Where u playin next year? Still at Burnie or going else where?

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back