Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Mate i know for a fact that Mitchel bessel weight under 60kgs

Would have made a good Jockey? Hawks my pick for next year with Davis and Stretton in the side, good leaders and will demand the others to lift also. If baldy goes there also, will make it even tougher. There would be some u/19 players from Burnie i would be targeting. Heaps of untapped talent there!

South Burnie Look the goods next season with Davis, Stretton, Mosko, Collo and Baldock! who else is jumping ship?
it will be good to see the hawkers back up were thay belong,cant wait to see em smash the piss ants from ridgley hahahahaha
it will be worth the entry money alone just to see them stick it up them f%$twi%*S
dont know about baldock coming to the hawks tho,i got told tday that he will be at cuprona with chalky,moocher82 keeps on saying that chalky isnt over the line yet at cuoprona,but i herd tday that he will be annownced the day after there agm next week,hes even brought them new jumpers

it will be good to see the hawkers back up were thay belong,cant wait to see em smash the piss ants from ridgley hahahahaha
it will be worth the entry money alone just to see them stick it up them f%$twi%*S
dont know about baldock coming to the hawks tho,i got told tday that he will be at cuprona with chalky,moocher82 keeps on saying that chalky isnt over the line yet at cuoprona,but i herd tday that he will be annownced the day after there agm next week,hes even brought them new jumpers
Baldock is not playing for the Dogs. 100% sure on this 1 lol

baldock will play for wynyard should make the state u23 side this year if fully fit

I hope cuprona have heaps of money as Chalky wont be cleared untill all the jumpers are returned, and he wouldnt part with them.

I hope cuprona have heaps of money as Chalky wont be cleared untill all the jumpers are returned, and he wouldnt part with them.
I heard that he has given most of them back to their previous owners or Rohan Baldock as A- they do not fit him any more B-he has retired and C-since his seperation , he has nowhere to keep them !

I heard that he has given most of them back to their previous owners or Rohan Baldock as A- they do not fit him any more B-he has retired and C-since his seperation , he has nowhere to keep them !
yes moocher he even put his jumper in with the other players to be washed in the later half of last year so he did not have to wash it himself:)

we also had a look at the somerset jumpers a week or two ago and no 50 is missing so cuprona can expect a bill for a clearance i would think in fact no50 has been missing for the last nine years:D

Fair dinkum another putrid post buy you darwin man you must be ( like i said before ) a typical south burnie **** head. You'll wanna pray that they win the flag and if they don't you'll wanna pray we don't find out your identity cause you will have more shit hung on you then then a car parked under the power lines. From guessin you'd have to be about as much mouth at the club as blair kaine and you probably are ? no wait there would be no doubt your a tool mate no one likes you or south burnie

Fair dinkum another putrid post buy you darwin man you must be ( like i said before ) a typical south burnie **** head. You'll wanna pray that they win the flag and if they don't you'll wanna pray we don't find out your identity cause you will have more shit hung on you then then a car parked under the power lines. From guessin you'd have to be about as much mouth at the club as blair kaine and you probably are ? no wait there would be no doubt your a tool mate no one likes you or south burnie
harsh but fair:thumbsu:

yes moocher he even put his jumper in with the other players to be washed in the later half of last year so he did not have to wash it himself:)
Now hear this, I was in the changerooms after the elimination final, where , by the way, Chalky kicked 3 out of Somersets 5 goals and I saw him give his jumper to Col Garwood, in fact, he was beside Beagle Burgess, so maybe he even knocked it off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

u want to hop that if we do win the flag,that i dont find out who you are ya toolshiner,and no i aint no kaine you F##wi&t they are at out cuprona with the rest of the w***ers that no one wants
they been out there for a year now so get with the programe toser
up the hawkers,i hope we shit down your throat in 2010

Now hear this, I was in the changerooms after the elimination final, where , by the way, Chalky kicked 3 out of Somersets 5 goals and I saw him give his jumper to Col Garwood, in fact, he was beside Beagle Burgess, so maybe he even knocked it off
dont blame big col he is as blind as a bat you could give him your undies and tell him its a jumper and he would not know chalky is very sneaky how do you think he got 6 club shirts and 25 pairs of socks and never bought 1 set from the club . apparently club doing a stock take so they know how much to charge cuprona could be in the thousands:p

not to meantion the 300 pairs of shorts;)

Have to agree with you harshbutfair, Darwin man is definately a f.uckwit !. Having an interest in all footy but no allegience to any Darwin club as I am a NWFA boy .It amazes me that such a Pin Dicked idiot such as Darwin man has enough brains to even operate a computer to post his comments [ maybe his mum does it for him ].Its great to be passionate about your club but you are just an abusive IQ challenged simpleton. Grow the f.uck up !!!!!!!

Have to agree with you harshbutfair, Darwin man is definately a f.uckwit !. Having an interest in all footy but no allegience to any Darwin club as I am a NWFA boy .It amazes me that such a Pin Dicked idiot such as Darwin man has enough brains to even operate a computer to post his comments [ maybe his mum does it for him ].Its great to be passionate about your club but you are just an abusive IQ challenged simpleton. Grow the f.uck up !!!!!!!

Practice what you preach Demon...

Do your homework on the previous blogs cooee bulldog, Darwin man has never had anything resembling an intelligent comment to post May have been a bit harsh on him but don't suffer fools well. Lifes to short to shovel your way through mindless crap that he waffles !.

lol now ill back that one up,:D
what u wrote about D.Browne on here the other week demon aint no diff from what the other moron wrote.
not suggesting that i agree with what he wrote on here but the slaggn is not much different than the junk you were prattln

what u wrote about D.Browne on here the other week demon aint no diff from what the other moron wrote.
not suggesting that i agree with what he wrote on here but the slaggn is not much different than the junk you were prattln

Only difference is what I said was factual not bullshit. But you would already know that weasel26 wouldnt you?, as you are the infamous D.Browne aren't you ?!!!.

Big Dennis is due to put on some trash again:D At least my rot has a bit of comedy about it sometimes!

Only difference is what I said was factual not bullshit. But you would already know that weasel26 wouldnt you?, as you are the infamous D.Browne aren't you ?!!!.

damn howd u know, was it the nickname or the 26 that got u over the line,heavens above it coulda been both that did it for you.

ur a tool mate, i aint hiding behind some name,everybody on here would know who i am when posting not like some others on here.

damn howd u know, was it the nickname or the 26 that got u over the line,heavens above it coulda been both that did it for you.

ur a tool mate, i aint hiding behind some name,everybody on here would know who i am when posting not like some others on here.

I don't know either of you, but it's funny sh*t! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back