Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

The players that are there want to be there the players that dont well so be it the only one the dogs would be disappointed to lose would be Nic Cann who has been training with Penguin at 22 who would stand in his way Chalky will bring new players with better culture to the club.

dont get sucked into what you hear wait and see who turns up when training hots up in mid Jan
Find it hard to believe Chalky will be there in January, unless there is free piss and a set of goals to kick at !

Ridgley have the pace in the bank just you wait and see...
Will not doubt this whatsoever with the addition of Hayes and they are still the yardstick with 3 in a row, might just be good for the comp as the top 5 are no doubt set in concrete, should be a ripper season

If Chalky is smart enough to pull the coin at Heybridge , good luck to him , at least he will put in as he did at Somerset, being the captain of the DFA side even though they got flogged and having some correct accrediation in both Cricket and Football Coaching must have been a bonus in all the applications the dogs would have had !

I never said anything about chalky I said moocher but you have just revealed who you are not that everyone did not already know that !

what does a cricket accreditation have to do with football absolutely nothing I tell you!
The dogs were hardly knocking back offers to coach them anyway!

put in at Somerset? ha i think you took them for all you could! you have never really cared about anyone but yourself!

I never said anything about chalky I said moocher but you have just revealed who you are not that everyone did not already know that !

what does a cricket accreditation have to do with football absolutely nothing I tell you!

put in at Somerset? ha i think you took them for all you could! you have never really cared about anyone but yourself!

F.uck me what a big mouth ! Obviously not a chalky fan.
Do you expect him to coach for nothing ? , pretty sure no one else does.
Maybe you should grace us all on here with your playing and coaching record , obviously it is impressive to be slinging shit at an expeienced vetran who is taking on a big challange at the doggies !.

F.uck me what a big mouth ! Obviously not a chalky fan.
Do you expect him to coach for nothing ? , pretty sure no one else does.
Maybe you should grace us all on here with your playing and coaching record , obviously it is impressive to be slinging shit at an expeienced vetran who is taking on a big challange at the doggies !.
The FootyFollower is a ********. We all know that Chalk more than paid his dues at Somerset. Coulda went else where but stuck by them. I'm about sick of this footy forum. Most of ya's on here are just a bunch of **** who hide behind a name and talk shit over the net. Yea I did it but I've grown up now and realised that its bullshit. You learn from your mistakes. So unless you are willing to put your name to it, dont talk shit.! Go DFA in 2010!
Cheers Rohan Baldock

Bit harsh don't you think ?. I would think that the Cuprona job would be a huge task with a high chance of failure if everything doesn't click just right. Doesn't sound like the kind of task that someone who only " cares about themselves " would undertake !. Last thing any comp needs is another club to fold so hopefully the dogs can get back on track. Best of luck Chalky, at least you have the guts to give it a crack.

I heard that there is a few ex-docker reserves players such as Sam Smart, Tyson Weller and Nathan Holahan hanging around darwin clubs asking for big dollard. Why would you pay them big dollars when they have only played about 15 senior games between them and they are poor players anyway.:p

I heard that chalky said at the cuprona christmas break up that he has got no recruits for the 2010 season.I heard the reason is because the dogs have got no money because they paid a lot of players in 09 and won the wooden spoon plus i dont think that the fire helped them out.
I think that one of the best thing they did was get a new coach because i dont think that the club would of been around for much longer if Jockey Darryl Brown had of coached them again. We call Brownie JOCKEY out at south burnie.

Good luck to the dogs in 2010:footy:

I heard that chalky said at the cuprona christmas break up that he has got no recruits for the 2010 season.I heard the reason is because the dogs have got no money because they paid a lot of players in 09 and won the wooden spoon plus i dont think that the fire helped them out.
I think that one of the best thing they did was get a new coach because i dont think that the club would of been around for much longer if Jockey Darryl Brown had of coached them again. We call Brownie JOCKEY out at south burnie.

Good luck to the dogs in 2010:footy:

One of the ex- Preston boys that went to the doggies a few years back was astounded that the doggies were training with 2 or 3 season old yellow sherrins that were so worn they were brown !. Impression I got from the "jockey " was there was a few dollars about but it was put away for a rainy day. Not a lot of use having a financial club that has gone into recession( eg. castra f/c folded in late '90's with rumored $ 20,000 in the kitty ) Hopefully the doggies can give chalky enough $$ to get things back on track. Biggest problem for the doggies in 2010 will be playing you boys at South , definately looking good out there this year .

Does anyone no who is ciaching Queenstown this year.:footy:
No still very quiet on the queeny front,south outright favourites for sure, the gossip of players at yolla still just that gossip,and goodluck to chalky good to see him put his hand up.:):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that there is a few ex-docker reserves players such as Sam Smart, Tyson Weller and Nathan Holahan hanging around darwin clubs asking for big dollard. Why would you pay them big dollars when they have only played about 15 senior games between them and they are poor players anyway.:p

Think you might find that Holohan has already signed with Penguin. Be surprised if Tyson Weller left considering his dad is on the board of Burnie. Sam Smart, very talented player, to good a player for the Darwin IMO.

Believe what you want, me as Moocher has or have been accused of being Chalky and we both run with it, a good mate of mine is he and maybe the crossover with Cricket and any other sport could be good as coaching is about player management and by the way, I have given the Club some sponsorship money to alleviate the rapidly shrinking debt, go the Roos

One of the ex- Preston boys that went to the doggies a few years back was astounded that the doggies were training with 2 or 3 season old yellow sherrins that were so worn they were brown !. Impression I got from the "jockey " was there was a few dollars about but it was put away for a rainy day. Not a lot of use having a financial club that has gone into recession( eg. castra f/c folded in late '90's with rumored $ 20,000 in the kitty ) Hopefully the doggies can give chalky enough $$ to get things back on track. Biggest problem for the doggies in 2010 will be playing you boys at South , definately looking good out there this year .
Well Chalky can tick that box as he has secured 50, minus a couple of course, brand new footys courtesy of Harvey Norman via Andrew Rossiter that are the equivalent of the "match" Sherrins used in the DFA but the Burley brand as used in the WAFL.They will be good for quick hand and the improving of skills and is also getting some goals so as the pills do not finish up on the gravel or road at the top end, He will not have recruits but plenty of ammenities and great social functions !

i heard that m patterson is coaching while working down at queenstown. dont know how true it is maybe just a silly season rumour. can anyone confirm this??????
Spot on according to most sources, great pick up again for the Crows-massive loss for Yeoman though

i heard that m patterson is coaching while working down at queenstown. dont know how true it is maybe just a silly season rumour. can anyone confirm this??????

confirmed!!got told by a good source hes definately the gravel guardians coach!!brett schulze retiring thoe end of a great career

anyone know when training starts again for most clubs and have we had all coaches confirmed?

They might of had money when jockey first went out to the dogs and after he left at the end of 09 after coaching for three or four years the club are $10,000 to $12,000 in debt. That is true because i was talking to garry newton who is the new president and thats what was announced at there agm. so i dont no were the money is for a rainy day ( thats a load of shit by jockey):footy:

So going on that i think the dogs will struggle for a few more years yet until they get people who want to play the game for the love of it.:thumbsu:

shack patterson is no quiter..he wouldnt stop playing, he sure is queenstowns guardian of the gravel.. bloody good footballer

I think he ment that brett has retired not shaq
shaq is a gun we tried to get him to sth last year but he went to bloody yeoman
he will left the crows thats for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back