Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Not sure who he is? Who have Yolla,natone and saints picked up? south will take beating, is baldock def playing thre? has he spoken to wynyard yet:confused:

matty armstrong played with natone few years back can play abit hel be handy for them along with there 10 other recruits lol yolla i hear are chasing brett porter one of the strettons kent wylie and archer but they seem to do that every year and dont end up signing any of them!!couple young dockers players trained with natone other week and im sure moppa will drag a few from somewhere i also hear justim bloom is definately playing up there!!ridgley have been quite anyone no of any recruits??i got told form good source baldock is pretty much with south

with jamie collins,stretton,davis,baldock,butler to south burnie and rumours rat hering is playing who is guna stop south burnie this year?? already with the likes of stubbs,townsened,mculloch,russell,crawford,doltings,and some good youngsters it seems they will definately start as flag favourites where do these guys get the money from???is there any other rumoured players???
Maybe these blokes want to play with their mates at a ground that is central to Burnie and the blokes coming will put back in over the bar so those that that are sooking up about South and the money, move on, good luck to them and their obviously hard working committee-maybe a few in the league should seek some advice from them on how to run a successful club !

matty armstrong played with natone few years back can play abit hel be handy for them along with there 10 other recruits lol yolla i hear are chasing brett porter one of the strettons kent wylie and archer but they seem to do that every year and dont end up signing any of them!!couple young dockers players trained with natone other week and im sure moppa will drag a few from somewhere i also hear justim bloom is definately playing up there!!ridgley have been quite anyone no of any recruits??i got told form good source baldock is pretty much with south
Armstrong won a B and F up there and played some good footy at the Dockers in the midst of their five in a row, he is a very good player indeed.Good on Wildman if he secures Porter as his name along with Brett Wilsons is bandied about every year but they never seem to play up there

heard that a few boys from the darwin heading to the ntfl to play with penguin?.
Apparently Brakey from Somerset ex Dockers reserves has signed and Mitch Bessell from the Roos is training there as well but may play golf instead, Big Canny from Cuprona is also at Penguin

Not sure who he is? Who have Yolla,natone and saints picked up? south will take beating, is baldock def playing thre? has he spoken to wynyard yet:confused:
Jason Fellow and Brett Porter are apparently playing. Also have a few in the pipeline (Quality players). Saint's will be there about's again for sure. Not sure if Baldock is playing with south! I doubt they will really need him if Rat is playing 2. They will be hard to stop but don't write off the Dee's yet!

baldock defintly at south burnie with his mates and isnt brett porter going away and if he isnt y would he want to travel all the way from launceston to play at yolla seems a bit stupid unless he is getting really good coin but a few people on here only seem to think south burnie pay players

Apparently Brakey from Somerset ex Dockers reserves has signed and Mitch Bessell from the Roos is training there as well but may play golf instead, Big Canny from Cuprona is also at Penguin
brakey and bessell no great loss for the roo boys both only bit players really. them sort of players are needed in a team yes but can be replaced. dunno why they would go to penguin both will def not get senior games and would only be average reserve players if that tops unless penguin are half ******ed . must have mates out penguin way if thats the case fair enough

thugs or w***ers! easy to say on here boys their would easily be 20 blokes at south that would smack 7 shades out of you boys
Who like flip gillham ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. And buy the way my shit only has 1 shade and it resembels 1 of the stripes on your shirt

Who like flip gillham ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. And buy the way my shit only has 1 shade and it resembels 1 of the stripes on your shirt

arent u a hard man talking smack about the guy over the net at least he has the balls to stick up for his mates and himself! i bet ur one of these w***ers who talks shit over the boundary line then runs home to ur mum before the boys are even out of the shower, from the games i seen of south this year they have changed a fair bit from a few years ago maybe cuprona will go the same way with a new leader of the pack

thugs or w***ers! easy to say on here boys their would easily be 20 blokes at south that would smack 7 shades out of you boys

Maybe they are w***ers ?. Tough footballers go hard at the ball first and hard at the man second ( fairly ) .ps have never really studied shit that closely to know that it comes in seven shades !!

the only shit that you reconise is the stuff that cums outa your mouth
harshbutfair more like harshbutw***er hahahahahahahahaha
by the way if flip got his hands on you,i dont rekon you would be able to shit for a week mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

by the way if flip got his hands on you,i dont rekon you would be able to shit for a week mate

More like Darw***er man than Darwin man , you usual unintelligent , simpelton like comment . ps you urged me to reveal my identity a while back ( which I did on the big footy NWFA blog ) , just wondering when you are going to grace myself and all the more intelligent bloggers on this site with your identity ?.I won't hold my breath, Yellowbelly !!.

i no we are ment to talk footy on here and thats why i log on and chat but come on dont make me laugh flip gilham getting his hands on some one and actually hurting them thats a joke he goes for cheap shots thats about it cause thats all he is capable of i reckon and darwin man the only bloke who couldnt shit for a week is you after you and flip went crazy with a tube of lube by the sounds of it haha

arent u a hard man talking smack about the guy over the net at least he has the balls to stick up for his mates and himself! i bet ur one of these w***ers who talks shit over the boundary line then runs home to ur mum before the boys are even out of the shower, from the games i seen of south this year they have changed a fair bit from a few years ago maybe cuprona will go the same way with a new leader of the pack
yeah good call washed up south have cleaned up there act a bit i tend to agree. i am sure a classy well credentialed coach like rat herring helped in doing this.

i no we are ment to talk footy on here and thats why i log on and chat but come on dont make me laugh flip gilham getting his hands on some one and actually hurting them thats a joke he goes for cheap shots thats about it cause thats all he is capable of i reckon and darwin man the only bloke who couldnt shit for a week is you after you and flip went crazy with a tube of lube by the sounds of it haha
Ha ha ha i new darwin man would poke is pin head out for this post. And washdup i have a shower after the game then YOUR mum takes me home. You blokes are gold

baldock defintly at south burnie with his mates and isnt brett porter going away and if he isnt y would he want to travel all the way from launceston to play at yolla seems a bit stupid unless he is getting really good coin but a few people on here only seem to think south burnie pay players

Baldy has more mates at Somerset

Give us more bob. Great stuff , lol.

Baldy has more mates at Somerset

After promising not to play against the Roos if he came back into the DarwinI reckon his "mates" at Somserset have depleted a little. As for Wynyard, ( led to Believe a committee person at Wynyard was " helping him out with a few dollars while he was injured " ), reckon he has even less mates there .

After promising not to play against the Roos if he came back into the DarwinI reckon his "mates" at Somserset have depleted a little. As for Wynyard, ( led to Believe a committee person at Wynyard was " helping him out with a few dollars while he was injured " ), reckon he has even less mates there .

pretty strong opinion for someone that probably doesnt even know the kid
john its a clubs obligation to help a player out if they are injured at the club be pretty ordinary if they didnt, as for his "mates" he is a really liked guy anywhere he goes so i dont think he would of lost many by the change...anyone got any news on the queenstown boys or yeoman very
quiet out of their camps and also ridgley have they gained anyone or just lost from their 3peat team

pretty strong opinion for someone that probably doesnt even know the kid
john its a clubs obligation to help a player out if they are injured at the club be pretty ordinary if they didnt, as for his "mates" he is a really liked guy anywhere he goes so i dont think he would of lost many by the change...anyone got any news on the queenstown boys or yeoman very
quiet out of their camps and also ridgley have they gained anyone or just lost from their 3peat team

Yeh you are right in saying a club should stick by their injured players and I think most do the right thing as Wynyard did. Just think they and especially Hunty deserved a little more respect than finding out their key foward was leaving than via a text message!.

Yeh you are right in saying a club should stick by their injured players and I think most do the right thing as Wynyard did. Just think they and especially Hunty deserved a little more respect than finding out their key foward was leaving than via a text message!.
baldock would sell his sole for the right price!!! but when push comes to shove ya gotta look after youself in the long run

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back