Darwin Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalky is a gun. End of story.

John Braslin retired this year. Weddy would still have a kick, too much love for it. I've been told Heathy going around again, not sure on Kurt, still based down west i think, robbo would be one of the better players if he could get his body right, Jonesy could still play until his 60's, he just goes and goes and has incredible footy smarts. I'm not sure about fraser, he was very servicable to the roos this year, still must have a few embers burning.
Just from what i've heard guys but this should clear things up abit.
John Braslin, Weddy and Robbo are definatly retired
Heathy and Kurt are more than likely going around again
Jonesy and Fraiser are 100% playing next year
Chalky is 99% to play:thumbsu:

Lot of shit going on this forum at the moment. Jye Clayden was not chasin gflag with the saints, was asked before the start of 07 season to come have a kick but had already committed to the dogs. Might not man up, but definitely changed his ways to adapt the saints plan. Everyone making Bras out to be chasing coin, he strung South along. He wasn't get paid at the saints, he played cos he wanted too.

Any other crap about the saints players?????

fair comment, I only met him this year at the saints. Was very much about him at the start, but in the end didn't just bomb the ball and played our style of footy in the end. Gained a bit of respect from me for that. He may have chased a flag, but he got it.
Your very quick to change you word Saint81, First he wasn't chasing one than in a matter of an hour he was???

And Bras not getting paid at ridgely!!!!! Do you think we are idiots? Of course he was getting paid and he deserved it aswell. Was easily in the top 3 players on the ground in the GF:thumbsu:

heard last night forth contacted leigh wilkins and put an offer up.anyone help me?also seen him and mouse butler cruising round in ridgley together.maybe a package deal goin on.how well do mouse and wilk get on?

you might have that info all wrong maybe wilkins is going to Ridgley next year if you seen him cruising with Mouse!!!!!

know for a fact mouse not playing at ridgley champ.

you must know him pretty well if you can say that statement.
Mouse has been saying he is not playing again for the last 3 years, No one knows what Mouse will do, not even Mouse himself. He says one thing and does another. A few years ago he signed with about 4 different clubs just to end up at ridgely again. Nothing is FACT when you are talking about Mouse Butler.

Mouse has been saying he is not playing again for the last 3 years, No one knows what Mouse will do, not even Mouse himself. He says one thing and does another. A few years ago he signed with about 4 different clubs just to end up at ridgely again. Nothing is FACT when you are talking about Mouse Butler.

Cant see Mouse deciding to go anywhere just yet. I am pretty sure he is related to Benny Hayes so you would think he would stay if Hayes ended up there but who knows they may not even get on and he might leave the Saints.
Any truth in the rumours i hear coming out of Yolla Yolla???

Cant see Mouse deciding to go anywhere just yet. I am pretty sure he is related to Benny Hayes so you would think he would stay if Hayes ended up there but who knows they may not even get on and he might leave the Saints.
Kent Wyle is coach for 2009 and he is bringing Brett Wilson with him and maybe a few others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who were your other two players in your top three?
Barnes (won every tap and won around the ground)
Wilcox (lead and marked strongly ended the day with 9)
Bras (easily had the most inside 50's and was damaging with his possessions)
Closely followed by Adam Robinson who was Somersets best.
Des had his pants pulled down by Braiden Field who he was supposed to be tagging and would have struggled to amass 5 possessions himself.

Barnes (won every tap and won around the ground)
Wilcox (lead and marked strongly ended the day with 9)
Bras (easily had the most inside 50's and was damaging with his possessions)
Closely followed by Adam Robinson who was Somersets best.
Des had his pants pulled down by Braiden Field who he was supposed to be tagging and would have struggled to amass 5 possessions himself.
Barnes was another player that won everything in the first half then went forward for the remainder of the game. thats when kingy went into the ruck and demolished everyone! The stats that were taking on the day showed des in a different picture than you are suggesting here.Rowbotham had 30 plus for the day.

i herd brownie was trying to get bentley johnson to the doggies and few preston boys as well

lol brownie is always being linked players especially former team mates at preston but isnt there enough preston boys at cuprona already, they will start calling the place the motton bulldogs lol, by the way who the heck is bentley johnson anyway.:D

i think this is correct sset boy, yolla still doing their best for youth development lol
YOUTH development inthe darwin dont think any team can put there hand up for that exept yoeman (no coin), dodgy umpiring in the twos with no junior teams will make sure the darwin premiership cup will always cost a bit just look at past years ,to many big heads in the comp that think they should be up a level and that makes the ntfl pay for seconds,but who knows where tassie footys goin next, play for the luv of our great game with mates ya form a bond with instead of just rockin up for pay packet maybe then it will come a bit cheaper trust me!

i herd brownie was trying to get bentley johnson to the doggies and few preston boys as well

He was talking to him last year as well but I think he is the type of kid who would expect to be well compensated..

And for those who asked, he is a approx 19 year old, was in and out of the ones at Ulv.. is the son of 'nuts' johnson who used to coach and was a champion up at motton..

pretty sure mouse and bennys mothers are sisters.must get on reasonably well as i was in greens last year about a week after the garand final and in stumbled mouse and glenn(crazy eyes)kelly.benny spotted them and he was staight over to shout a beer.i left in the early hours of the morning and the three of them still there with benny having to assist in the standing up of mouse on a regular basis.premiership medal must of unbalanced him a touch. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back