Darwin Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah more then likely. Chalky is face of LJ.HOOKER across Australia isn't he:D

Just been reading some of your posts big bad hawk. You seem quite proud of your back to back reserves medals. How about i loan you one of my senior ones, and from what i can gather, my comp is alot higher standard than yours. And for the record, you could win 12 reserves ones, it don't equal a senior, so looks like you and chalky are still in the same boat. Although, you play two's and he doesn't. So maybe not.

Just been reading some of your posts big bad hawk. You seem quite proud of your back to back reserves medals. How about i loan you one of my senior ones, and from what i can gather, my comp is alot higher standard than yours. And for the record, you could win 12 reserves ones, it don't equal a senior, so looks like you and chalky are still in the same boat. Although, you play two's and he doesn't. So maybe not.

You can read what ever you want. I am happy that i have got a reserves preimership medals ok it's not a senior medal but myself and our team still had to work hard mate to get it. So next you mouth off tell someone who gives a s**t

Haven't heard much from you this year Ball N Chain?? are you originally from the area or something???

Don't be to hard on Chalky, mind you a two's flag would be worth so much. Chalky i will give you one of mine mate, i use some of them as door stops.
chalky deserves a premiership to finish off with man.hes put 3 times as much into football than any of us are ever goin to.hope he stays on he still capable of kicking goals showed that this year.good luck anyway chalk whether playing or coaching bruv.
p.s.chalk wouldnt leave his medals just laying round,using as doorstops.
would hang around his neck for a month then straight up next to the premiership photo.bit more respect than u champ

chalky deserves a premiership to finish off with man.hes put 3 times as much into football than any of us are ever goin to.hope he stays on he still capable of kicking goals showed that this year.good luck anyway chalk whether playing or coaching bruv.
would hang around his neck for a month then straight up next to the premiership photo.bit more respect than u champ

To right he wouldn't, but after a while you run out of places to stick them. Big Bad Hawk has a little soft spot about his two's medals, you don't mind dishing the shit out but you certainly have trouble taking it, mabye thats why your playing two's. SOmersetboy, been laying low for a while, talked abit of smack at the start of the year, but thought i would hit back like Darth Vadar.

To right he wouldn't, but after a while you run out of places to stick them. Big Bad Hawk has a little soft spot about his two's medals, you don't mind dishing the shit out but you certainly have trouble taking it, mabye thats why your playing two's. SOmersetboy, been laying low for a while, talked abit of smack at the start of the year, but thought i would hit back like Darth Vadar.

I give it mate but i can take it. I would be 100% sure if you won a Two's medal you would a happy man:D as well mate. You keep winnning your Medal's with who ever play for.

I give it mate but i can take it. I would be 100% sure if you won a Two's medal you would a happy man:D as well mate. You keep winnning your Medal's with who ever play for.

ok bigbadhawk, i think you should start another thread. maybe call it twos football or reserve grade thread. This way you will be king of forum. Since you are a multiple twos premiership player, no one will be able to give you sh*t as you have dominated that level! you have reached the highest of highs at that level.
I do admire your skill though, having to play on dew infested ground at that time of the morning is a credit to yourself and your family for getting their that early to watch! do they still charge to get through the gate that early?:D

Mate i haven't kicked the due off the ground since i was 17, so to behonest, i don't reckon i would two hoots about a two's medal, let alone actually play at that level, and in the Darwin.

seriously u struggle to string 2 sentences together that actually make sence!lol

I bet you feel proud winning 3 reserves grand finals in a row alongside such household names as spike linnane give me a break not so big bad hawk!

ur a joke !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously u struggle to string 2 sentences together that actually make sence!lol

I bet you feel proud winning 3 reserves grand finals in a row alongside such household names as spike linnane give me a break not so big bad hawk!

ur a joke !
If i've read into it right i beleive BigBad has only played in two of the three premierships. But credit to him i guess if he is happy playing at that level. I mean some ppl just arn't gifted enough and/or arn't cut out for it.

I was just implying how you would know Chalky and about the Darwin if you lived on the Gold Coast?? I do enjoy your posts though. Chalky is a great custodian of our game and I think he gets picked on a bit to much. So good to see someone stickin up for the good guys for once:thumbsu:

Your right Chalky did finish second in the league's goal kicking this year which proves he still has it. Hopefully he will be out playing at Langly again next year, Definatly still has something to offer at senior level. Come on Chalky just one more year.:rolleyes:

I was just implying how you would know Chalky and about the Darwin if you lived on the Gold Coast?? I do enjoy your posts though. Chalky is a great custodian of our game and I think he gets picked on a bit to much. So good to see someone stickin up for the good guys for once:thumbsu:

I know the Chalkster real well, the bloke has two of my rep jumpers and one of my state jumpers and several others. He's a top bloke who has done a fair bit for footy on the coast, I'll stick up for him any day of the week. He looks good in that L J Hooker Bear outfit aswell.

I know the Chalkster real well, the bloke has two of my rep jumpers and one of my state jumpers and several others. He's a top bloke who has done a fair bit for footy on the coast, I'll stick up for him any day of the week. He looks good in that L J Hooker Bear outfit aswell.
Lol he sure does mate, romour has it that the bear outfit gets a bit hot for the old boy. Stealing jumpers is his calling in life, its rediculous how many he has. He's got a couple of mine aswell lol, But yes he definatly has put alot back into the game of footy. I think everyone else should acknowledge this and pay the man his due respect.

Lol he sure does mate, romour has it that the bear outfit gets a bit hot for the old boy. Stealing jumpers is his calling in life, its rediculous how many he has. He's got a couple of mine aswell lol, But yes he definatly has put alot back into the game of footy. I think everyone else should acknowledge this and pay the man his due respect.
is this chalkys footy show cause man you boys talk him up a lot no wonder nitwits get on here and dis him, hel play luvs it too much, what about j.bras weddy harnett heath frasier and c robertson ,natone jonesy any of those old stagers goin another round in darwin or any other goss

is this chalkys footy show cause man you boys talk him up a lot no wonder nitwits get on here and dis him, hel play luvs it too much, what about j.bras weddy harnett heath frasier and c robertson ,natone jonesy any of those old stagers goin another round in darwin or any other goss
heard last night forth contacted leigh wilkins and put an offer up.anyone help me?also seen him and mouse butler cruising round in ridgley together.maybe a package deal goin on.how well do mouse and wilk get on?

Lot of shit going on this forum at the moment. Jye Clayden was not chasin gflag with the saints, was asked before the start of 07 season to come have a kick but had already committed to the dogs. Might not man up, but definitely changed his ways to adapt the saints plan. Everyone making Bras out to be chasing coin, he strung South along. He wasn't get paid at the saints, he played cos he wanted too.

Any other crap about the saints players?????

Chalky is a gun. End of story.

John Braslin retired this year. Weddy would still have a kick, too much love for it. I've been told Heathy going around again, not sure on Kurt, still based down west i think, robbo would be one of the better players if he could get his body right, Jonesy could still play until his 60's, he just goes and goes and has incredible footy smarts. I'm not sure about fraser, he was very servicable to the roos this year, still must have a few embers burning.

Lot of shit going on this forum at the moment. Jye Clayden was not chasin gflag with the saints, was asked before the start of 07 season to come have a kick but had already committed to the dogs. Might not man up, but definitely changed his ways to adapt the saints plan. Everyone making Bras out to be chasing coin, he strung South along. He wasn't get paid at the saints, he played cos he wanted too.

I laugh at anyone who tries to make the arguement that Jye didnt go chasing the flag.. He is the type of bloke that would..

That part I wouldnt really care about, but shows a bit of the guys character when he was all about the doggies and having a crack at it in 2008, all through the finals etc and B+F, trophy night etc and also the footy trip.. to only leave to chase the flag..

fair comment, I only met him this year at the saints. Was very much about him at the start, but in the end didn't just bomb the ball and played our style of footy in the end. Gained a bit of respect from me for that. He may have chased a flag, but he got it.

Nick Barnes lost that much money punting on Weekend Husler on saturday that he has excepted an offer from tawatta to play in the CHFA for an undisclosed amount of money to pay off his gambling depts!!! Hows that for ya??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back