Darwin Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be a massive loss to you guys I wouldn't think weasel. changes clubs every year anyway it wouldn't come as a surprise. Hopefully Ridgley will make him get rid of those terrible orange boots, Definitly the worst pair of boots i've ever seen.

I heard of a pretty reliable source that he is leaving. But you are right arrow we will not know for sure until atleast a few weeks time.

I've just decided you're a tool and know nothing.

I know mouse very well and i dont think he will kick the magic ton ;)

good news to come out of saintland couls is staying don't know if he is coaching though but he is definately staying though[/quote]

very interesting this one as i actually heard today that he accepted wynyards offer this very day...

i heard this second hand and i suppose the ridgley boys on here would know more about it than i would,but thats what i heard :confused:.......

i wait with bated breath, is he going or is he stayn?

I've just decided you're a tool and know nothing.
Simple mix up mate. i'm really glad that you have decided that. how am i going to live with myself....
I'm not the one making the statements that Mouse Butler is going to statewide you idiot. Dumbest shit i've ever heard. If mouse was ever going to kick a ton he would of done it already.

good news to come out of saintland couls is staying don't know if he is coaching though but he is definately staying though

very interesting this one as i actually heard today that he accepted wynyards offer this very day...

i heard this second hand and i suppose the ridgley boys on here would know more about it than i would,but thats what i heard :confused:.......

i wait with bated breath, is he going or is he stayn?[/quote]

u seem to know a bit weasel it would be alright if u knew what u are talking about i think u don't have a clue and ur a coach

u seem to know a bit weasel it would be alright if u knew what u are talking about i think u don't have a clue and ur a coach

LOL :D, READ THE POST CAREFULLY JYE, IT ACTUALLY SAYS THAT I SUPPOSE THE RIDGLEY BOYS WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN ME, I WAS SIMPLY STATING WHAT I HEARD AT THE CRICKET.

Since when does being a coach of a team, mean that u should know what is going on at another club???

YET ANOTHER TIME THAT U HAVE SPOKEN BEFORE U HAD TIME TO THINK JUMPING JYE..............................

u seem to know a bit weasel it would be alright if u knew what u are talking about i think u don't have a clue and ur a coach[/quote]

by the way eagle eye jye, i actually couldnt give a rats back side who coached ur team cobber-why would i, even if coulsen didnt coach there next year, the club would still replace him with someone else wouldnt they.

This is a footy forum where people discuss darwin footy ie: rumours of people moving teams etc

Dont have a crack at me mate, u should first read previous posts on here and ull see that i actually was on here defending you- sayn u wasnt that bad of a bloke when everyone else was rippn you-so pull ur head in :confused:

by the way eagle eye jye, i actually couldnt give a rats back side who coached ur team cobber-why would i, even if coulsen didnt coach there next year, the club would still replace him with someone else wouldnt they.

This is a footy forum where people discuss darwin footy ie: rumours of people moving teams etc

Dont have a crack at me mate, u should first read previous posts on here and ull see that i actually was on here defending you- sayn u wasnt that bad of a bloke when everyone else was rippn you-so pull ur head in :confused:[/quote]
Stuck up for the bloke and it came back to bite ya mate. Like you said this is a place to talk footy and hear some good rumours. There are alot that arn't true but thats why there called rumours and not facts. I say keep them coming guys i for one love readin them:thumbsu:

Dont have a crack at me mate, u should first read previous posts on here and ull see that i actually was on here defending you- sayn u wasnt that bad of a bloke when everyone else was rippn you-so pull ur head in :confused:
Stuck up for the bloke and it came back to bite ya mate. Like you said this is a place to talk footy and hear some good rumours. There are alot that arn't true but thats why there called rumours and not facts. I say keep them coming guys i for one love readin them:thumbsu:[/quote]

nice to see u mentioning names browney

nice to see u mentioning names browney[/quote]

everyone on here should know who weasel 26 is mate-it doesnt take sherlock to work that out ;)

i happened to drop ur name in there big gun cause i thought ur post deserved it- think before u type cobber-

all square now as far as im concerned. :thumbsu:

lol i love it. I guess there is no love lost between you two then:D:thumbsu:

lol no probs as far as im concerned between eagle eye and myself, he went to ridgley won a flag, i stayed and won a spoon, he had the last laugh-thats life hey

good luck to eagle eye i reckn, just want him to think b4 he types.- i think he owes me that...

now back to the rumours lol????????????

You can read what ever you want. I am happy that i have got a reserves preimership medals ok it's not a senior medal but myself and our team still had to work hard mate to get it. So next you mouth off tell someone who gives a s**t
Chalky already has two Reserves Premiership medals, thats why he respects them so much, 1990 Burnie Hawks and Captain of 1996 Dockers, those that play reserves still have the courage to cross the line and play this great game we all love.Look at the Dockers this year, a lot of thos guys in the twos will stand up in the future and play good Senior footy.Mostly the guys playing twos still train and put in maybe more over the bar but good luck to them, good CLUBS have depth and good twos teams put pressure on the Senior group.Go roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol no probs as far as im concerned between eagle eye and myself, he went to ridgley won a flag, i stayed and won a spoon, he had the last laugh-thats life hey

good luck to eagle eye i reckn, just want him to think b4 he types.- i think he owes me that...

now back to the rumours lol????????????

you need to keep your lovers tiff between yourself & eagle eye we don't want to read about it on here!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Simple mix up mate. i'm really glad that you have decided that. how am i going to live with myself....
I'm not the one making the statements that Mouse Butler is going to statewide you idiot. Dumbest shit i've ever heard. If mouse was ever going to kick a ton he would of done it already.
like i said hope the boy wakes up to himself soon.i think he is capable of kicking the ton.go and ask all the ridgley coaches since danny buckingham how much commitment mouse has ever showed.bet u get the same answer from all of them.none.
if he done a big pre season and trained all the time through the season who knows what he could do

I have heard from a reliable source that Barnsey has a favourite new pair of underpants for next season(Thomas the tank engine)lol

Sounds good though, ton to his name.:D he might do it in the statewide:p

like i said hope the boy wakes up to himself soon.i think he is capable of kicking the ton.go and ask all the ridgley coaches since danny buckingham how much commitment mouse has ever showed.bet u get the same answer from all of them.none.
if he done a big pre season and trained all the time through the season who knows what he could do

correction, Mouse was one of the first at preseason this year, but you are correct in saying he didn't give too much consideration to training in previous years, he'd tell you so himself.

But that is the reason why he will never kick a ton. He just wont ever have the commitment to his footy, Training or playing. Im not saying he doesn't have the ability because clearly he does. Just doesn't have the drive or commitment to train hard enough to get there.

I think he could kick a ton. Yes he was first to Ridgley pre-season last year but how consistent was his training?? He kicked seventy goals for the Burnie unders when he was 16 and missed five games through injury.
Yes that was ten years ago but you never know.
Hasnt played a full season in years and still seems to finish in the top goal kickers in the Darwin.

I think he could make it in the SWL but would need to start training now and be totally commited to nothing but football. Would be good to see him fully fit and having a crack then he would maybe realise his full potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back