David Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Get some perspective will you, the game meant NOTHING!!!!

The "nothing" game is still a game. Mundy isnt alone when it comes to poor shepherds or shirking contests. Although it is only pre-season the normal once percenters still apply. Shepherds, spoils, tackling, smothers.... the usual things but some guys in team arent anywhere near solomon.

While i'm here... If Paul Duffiield plays one more game for Fremantle it will be one game too many. No good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its all about stop whinging. I've said it time and time again, not everyone shepherds. Whats the big deal? All you are doing is making Mundy a scapegoat for a poor team performance, time and time again. Who's fault for losing the game? Mundy! PATHETIC.

Its all about stop whinging. I've said it time and time again, not everyone shepherds. Whats the big deal? All you are doing is making Mundy a scapegoat for a poor team performance, time and time again. Who's fault for losing the game? Mundy! PATHETIC.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

What you are saying is that your team mate should get pounded because you don't want to take the hit???

Mundy has always and wlil always be p*ss weak.

The guy shirks contests, can't stick a tackle and simply isn't a hard footballer.

That said his kick is accruate and penetrating (something we lack) and deserves his place in our side.

I'm with Lach. Not in his spray of Mundy, but just his theory in general.

This is a team game. It's all about protecting your teamate. Sacrificing yourself for the good of the team.

Now I know this is the NAB cup and it's not the end of the world, but the whole point of this pre-season stuff is about working out your systems and game-plan and practising and honing your skills.

Shepherding is an important a skill as marking, kicking and tackling, and EVERY player should be doing it. Especially the more experienced players.

FWIW I reckon Mundy suffers a bit from the Mark Waughs - he just always looks sleepy or a bit dopey even when he is at 100%.

Mundy has always and wlil always be p*ss weak.

The guy shirks contests, can't stick a tackle and simply isn't a hard footballer.

That said his kick is accruate and penetrating (something we lack) and deserves his place in our side.

Too true(Mundy 1%=0) but play him where?midfield forward of centre perhaps.

p.s Good one N.F :)

Subiaco. He's the most over rated player ever to pull on a Fremantle jumper.

Doesn't mark, doesn't tackle, doesn't shepherd, doesn't run, can't handball. Great kick.

Aaron Fiora >>>>> David Mundy.

Whoa whoa whoa
steady on there champ...
thats a BIG call....
can't agree with you on that one.
Have you seen Fiora play.....

Subiaco. He's the most over rated player ever to pull on a Fremantle jumper.

Doesn't mark, doesn't tackle, doesn't shepherd, doesn't run, can't handball. Great kick.

Aaron Fiora >>>>> David Mundy.

Its close,here's last years Averages
Fiora H/b 5.7 Tkl 2.7 1% 2.6 Errors 2.5
Mundy h/b 6.3 tkl 2.5 1% 3.2 Errors 2.4

Remove this Banner Ad

David Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back