Not-a-cluey David Swallow heading back west

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people even bother biting anymore. I'd like to think most of us stopped even opening threads starting by him many moons ago.

Either a troll or simply a wanna-be "im in the know in the footy circles" kid. THe best way to deal with them in any case is just to ignore them and hope they'll go away.

In other news, the tatts numbers for tonight are 5, 1, 9, 13, 24 and 23, but I will edit this post after the fact to ensure I'm right.

You deny not hearing it on the broadcast last night or im assuming you just didnt watch it like most of the muppets posting on here

I repeat: provide a link to the Primus quote.

I will when you do. Thats fair enough I would of thought? Otherwise just delete it. Thats the mods job I thought?

I repeat btw: Listen to commentators and read newspapers people

I read the "Sunday Times" article and the article indicates that GC expect Swallow to sign till the end of 2014 by the end of this week . If Swallow hasn't signed in the very near future then there is a chance of him leaving and I will trade him out of DT !

I read the "Sunday Times" article and the article indicates that GC expect Swallow to sign till the end of 2014 by the end of this week . If Swallow hasn't signed in the very near future then there is a chance of him leaving and I will trade him out of DT !

The West said the opposite however. The Failday Times last season said Gaff was off to Essendon

I will when you do. Thats fair enough I would of thought? Otherwise just delete it. Thats the mods job I thought?

I repeat btw: Listen to commentators and read newspapers people

No, read the Big Footy rules. All quotes from the press must be properly referenced.

You're tendering that quote to refute my claim of 'your Port delusion'. I have googled the purported quote and cannot find it.

Reference the quote. That is your sole responsibility.

Naitawhoey rumour thread. :eek:

Yesterday a Fox commentator said there was a rumour he was going home. He also said he was uncontracted at the end of this year. David is contracted till 2013, there goes their credibility.

I reckon he'll stay. Will sign a contract in the coming month or so.

No, read the Big Footy rules. All quotes from the press must be properly referenced.

You're tendering that quote to refute my claim of 'your Port delusion'. I have googled your purported quote and cannot find it.

Reference the quote.

Its on the AFL website under what each team said after trade days

Ill delete it for now but when you provide your links im happy more then happy to provide mine. I swear on it

Also Chism is the mod who had a go at me IIRC. Talk to him bout it

Naitawhoey rumour thread. :eek:

Yesterday a Fox commentator said there was a rumour he was going home. He also said he was uncontracted at the end of this year. David is contracted till 2013, there goes their credibility.

I reckon he'll stay. Will sign a contract in the coming month or so.

Simply not true. He is signed til 2012 with a player option for a third as is Prestia. Gold Coast know he wants to leave so are offering him big money to sign on til 2014. He rejected it. The end

Simply not true. He is signed til 2012 with a player option for a third as is Prestia. Gold Coast know he wants to leave so are offering him big money to sign on til 2014. He rejected it. The end
Proof? All the articles online (foxsports/the age/herald sun) say he's signed till 2013. Stop making shit up.

I'll spell it out for you: you have a history of making some big claims - that's being charitable - I have pulled you up on it, mainly claiming you had said Clark will join the Demons. You never did. You also said you have admin a serve. You never did.

Then you have posted what you claim to be a direct quote from Matthew Primus supporting the claim you actually made.

I have asked you, as per BigFooty rules to provide a reference. You seem reluctant.

I'm sure I'm not the only one convinced you have caught yourself in another lie.

He certainly doesn't seem like he is homesick or whatever nonsense, especially given all the constant uploads on facebook with his face on it. All his friends are adamant he loves it at GC. West Coast / Fremantle are no chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC should trade 3-4 of their young guns (or their early picks) for some established, quality players in the 23-27 age bracket.

The obsession with youth is bloody stupid.

Nobody in a reasonable state of mind would consider trading David Swallow.

Aaaah, so this is where this rumour has spread from. :D Finally tracked it down.

There was an article in the Courier-Mail about him on the verge of re-signing too, with quotes from the Suns CEO seeming to think it could be coming quite soon. The journo suggested it could be done as early as this week, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that sort of speediness.

Oh well. Keep on swinging.

How isn't Naitawhoey perma-banned yet?

Good question.

Grizzly rightly pulled him up re Clark to Port.
And funnily Cornes, Salopek & Pearce, the 3 guys supposedly leaving are still at Alberton.

Like this gem as well.
From last August.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22029948&postcount=108

Who is the "big fish" that GWS have landed? Have been told with 100% certainity that it is infact Colin Sylvia.

Sylvia wanted to stay with the Demons but at the end of the day both him and the club were very very far apart in terms. Sylvia wanted in excess of 500k to stay whereas the Demons were only making him offers maxing out at 325k a year. GWS was approached by Sylvias agent about a month ago and were told "Match these terms and he is yours". GWS did a slight bit of negotiation in terms of length of the deal but they accepted monetary terms and he has signed on the dotted line. Sylvia wants to do a Phil Davis and make a imminent announcement of his intentions to leave the Demons (without confirming club this time) but Lyon put a halt to that last week.

At this stage it seems Sylvia will announce his intentions to leave the Demons without naming a club with a trade organised come trade week for his signature by GWS.

GC should trade 3-4 of their young guns (or their early picks) for some established, quality players in the 23-27 age bracket.

The obsession with youth is bloody stupid.

Don't be at all surprised if this happens at the end of the year. The club must get rid of a few at the end of this year due to our list shrinking and will use this season to make their final decisions on who they want to keep and who they will trade / let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back