Dawes

Remove this Banner Ad

tadaa

didn't get much of a tan on holidays

12812_10151386032707317_1678287475_n.jpg

Presser was over 2 hours ago, yet the muppets still don't have it up on the site. xD

Every time they say it will be up shortly. I honestly want to know who is running their multi-media because I know I could do a better job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is a very impressive person tbh

speaks so well and you can tell that he really is a team player, not about himself it seems which is great.

this is the type of player we need to be bringing to the club well done MFC

Interesting how he said that part of the reason he wanted to come to Melbourne was to play up forward with Mitch Clark. That was such a good recruitment for us.

Interesting that Dawes would say that he thought we paid overs for Clark, especially given the media frenzy over what we gave up for him. He obviously didn't rate Mitch during his time at Brisbane. I found that an odd comment to make, but impressed with his genuineness and honesty.

Interesting that Dawes would say that he thought we paid overs for Clark, especially given the media frenzy over what we gave up for him. He obviously didn't rate Mitch during his time at Brisbane. I found that an odd comment to make, but impressed with his genuineness and honesty.

From memory he said something similar at his first press conference after he got back from overseas, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back